Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

James Bond 007 is now a black woman

• Thread starter Old time user
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 1K

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
The way I look at it is that James Bond should be the The fictitious white British male he is. If Bond dies or retires, then the post of 007 is available to all ,regardless of sex or race.

OP
P

pawpatrol

Non Registered Member
Doing the rounds on twitter were pics of the writers. Apparently they are two egg-shaped twenty somethin' frowning she-flakes. They looked like the same over the top killjoys that ruined Ghostbusters. I think we can rule out some marketing bod playing 5th dimensional marketing chess here.
That car crash cost them $75 million dollars. If the girls aren't about to tune in in massive numbers, Bond is only going one way.

OP
P

pawpatrol

Non Registered Member
The way I look at it is that James Bond should be the The fictitious white British male he is. If Bond dies or retires, then the post of 007 is available to all ,regardless of sex or race.
A fictional character can transition or start interfering with the kids down the library if you like. The only question is will the public buy your vision.

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
Just start a new franchise and call them 007 movies not James Bond.I've done it again problem solved,and anyone that disagrees with me is just silly.😊😈

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Now that the English Royal Family is turning African, I'd say it makes sense that English spies should be black too.

Top Bottom