Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

# Izzy Kamikazi - #PLANTER FACTS

The Tuath .

PI Member
I got this today as well -

An update on your report
Thanks again for letting us know. Our investigation found this account violated the Twitter Rules:
Leah Doherty
@LeahNiD
  • Violating our rules against posting private media of an individual from a country with a recognized right to privacy law.
We appreciate your help in improving everyone’s experience on Twitter. You can learn more about reporting abusive behavior here.

lol

OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

An update on your report
Thanks again for letting us know. Our investigation found this account violated the Twitter Rules:
Leah Doherty
@LeahNiD
  • Violating our rules against posting private media of an individual from a country with a recognized right to privacy law.
We appreciate your help in improving everyone’s experience on Twitter. You can learn more about reporting abusive behavior here.

lol
Poor Leah is now irrelevant. We don’t even have a special #PLANTER thread opened for her. Loughnane is also an Irrelevant.

Wolf

PI Member

An update on your report
Leah Doherty
@LeahNiD

lol
Yep, got one myself.
The alco dog has me blocked now....

whyfillaw

PI Member
the mass media is the new religion, and social media is the "opium of the masses".People have very short concentration span and it is a result of the www.The web is overrun with ads, alerts etc that takes reader's attention of what s/he is reading/watching.Utube are notorious for jumping to the next clip asap to keep the viewer's attention and show an ad before showing the clip.This is the "Hit from the drug/opium" it keeps the soc media addict's attention and shows more ads selling krap to the masses.Personally I've Mozilla Firefox Add-Ons that block all this Krap and prevents Utube from automatically displaying any clips once the one I want is finished.I recommend people to stay away from ChRóm as it part of the Alfabet and Gúgúl organisation.I also deliberately mis-spell the names so their Tracking Spiders will not block my messages.A good way around it is to write the spelling in Phonetic Gaeilge so it cannot break the word into a category to block or track.

Top Bottom