• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video It's time to take care of The Snake.

bAd

PI Member
So I ask you, simply to consider..

If we have two major opinion forming elements prevalent in society, the seemingly patriarchal Church and the seemingly matriarchal feminist / lesbian movement.. why have they both, equally excused evil, if they are not actually working together with that evil?!

Last edited:

Rose

PI Member
So I ask you, simply to consider..

If we have two major opinion forming elements prevalent in society, the seemingly patriarchal Church and the seemingly matriarchal feminist / lesbian movement.. why have they both, equally, excused evil if they are not actually working together with evil?!
Link Censored "any Catholic who is not a revolutionary is in a state of mortal sin" Bishop Romero.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Link Censored "any Catholic who is not a revolutionary is in a state of mortal sin" Bishop Romero.
The subject of the video is one more unbelievably disturbing thing they don't want the people to know.

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
I think the Popes envoy , i cannot think of his name knows the true identity of the snake and where the snake is in the hierarchical structure of the sphaerulaeque simul cum his pilosis.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
The video It's Time to Take Care of the Snake is now working here at Political Irish. It's unfortunate that there was a problem, many view's have been wasted.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Bishop Romero was not a catholic.
I think he was “canonized “ by the freak Marxist Jesuit squatter antipope in the Vatican who is not a catholic either ,

Top Bottom