Italian opens fire on illegal aliens.

There has been a shooting incident in a town called Macareta, Italy.
A number of illegal immigrants and bogus refugees have been shot and injured.
A man, with an Italian flag draped around him has been arrested. It's alleged he gave the Fascists salute during the arrest.
Just a few days ago, an Italian woman was brutally murdered and dismembered by a black immigrant in the same area.
I always expected these things to happen quite soon.
It's going to get worse.

Italian Teen Girl Killed and Chopped Into Pieces, Nigerian Migrant Ar… Italian Teen Girl Killed and Chopped Into Pieces, Nigerian Migrant Arrested
A 29-year-old Nigerian migrant drug dealer has been arrested by police in the Italian commune of Pollenza after being accused of killing an 18-year-old girl and chopping her into pieces.
The Nigerian, identified as 29-year-old Innocent Oseghale, was arrested earlier this week by Italian Carabinieri after the body of 18-year-old Pamela Mastropietro was found dismembered and dumped on a street with parts of her body stuffed in suitcases, Il Giornale reports.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/crona...zi-fermato-spacciatore-nigeriano-1489362.html

So some sub saharan savage they imported, murdered and chopped up this girl, stuffed the bits into a suit case, and left it on the side of the street in this commune of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollenz, province of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macerata
This was reported in the news on the first of this month.

Same area, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macerata, two days later these two guys start shooting at as many invaders as they could find.

The people in Italy will know the story, and be able to connect the two.

African migrants injured in Italian drive-by shootings: police | Reut… African migrants injured in Italian drive-by shootings: police
ROME (Reuters) - An Italian man opened fire on African migrants in the central city of Macerata on Saturday, injuring several people, police said, in an attack that appeared to be racially motivated.
The shootings happened just days after a Nigerian migrant was arrested in connection with the death of an 18-year-old Italian woman, whose dismembered body was discovered hidden in two suitcases near Macerata.

Well reuters made the connection, so no excuse for the rest of them not to be making the same connection, unless they are pushing an agenda, seeing as they are a primary feed for news.

State television Rai said he was a 28-year-old from Macerata and that a pistol had been discovered in his Alfa Romeo car.
Police said one of the injured foreigners needed surgery, but gave no further details.
Local witnesses said a man fired out of his car window at two young African migrants shortly after 11 a.m. (5.00 a.m. ET), wounding one of them. A short while later there were reports of further drive-by shootings in the city.
Right-wing politicians campaigning ahead of next month’s vote had leapt on the gruesome death of the teenager Pamela Mastropietro to promote their anti-migrant message.
A preliminary postmortem on the teenager could not immediately identify her cause of death. The Nigerian suspect, who was denied asylum last year but has remained in Italy, has refused to talk to police.
“What was this worm still doing in Italy?” Matteo Salvini, head of the far-right League, wrote on Facebook, accusing the center-left government of responsibility over Mastropietro’s death for allowing migrants to stay in the country.
“The left has blood on its hands,” he wrote.
Magistrates say witnesses saw the Nigerian suspect carrying the suitcases that were later found to contain the teenager’s body. They also found blood-stained clothes and knives in his possession.

More than 600,000 mainly African migrants have reached Italy by boat over the past four years. The center-right bloc, which includes the League, says the vast majority have no right to asylum and has promised mass expulsions if it takes power.
Leftist parties have ruled out any such deportations.
“The news from Macerata leaves me horrified and shocked. We must stop this spiral of hate and violence,” said Pietro Grasso, who is the head of the Free and Equal party.

The savage that chopped up that girl was being used well by the politicians over there, and now this idiot goes and shoots up the place with an italy flag draped over him ????

He's just given the open borders scum ammunition to fire back with. There is a large deep state/ stay behind paramilitary groups operation in Italy since ww2, I wouldnt be surprised they found some idiot, gave him a few guns, and hyped him up to go ape.

OP
OP
E
Don't you think this was inevitable, Snowflake?
I can tell you, another few major atrocities in the wrong countries (like Poland, Hungary or Croatia) and you will have social breakdown.
I lived in the Med countries and the demographic changes are scary.
It could end up like the Balkans.

Don't you think this was inevitable, Snowflake?
I can tell you, another few major atrocities in the wrong countries (like Poland, Hungary or Croatia) and you will have social breakdown.
I lived in the Med countries and the demographic changes are scary.
It could end up like the Balkans.
No im saying its bad press, and will be used by the open borders scum to fudge the elections, calling anyone who votes against open borders as a facist murderer.

They had the perfect anti open borders news story for their elections, some sub saharan savage invades their country and chops up a girl and leaves her in a suitcase on the side of the street.

Two days later the media has a new counter story, a nut shooting at invaders from his car, flashing facist salutes, wrapped in the Italian flag.

Thats convenient. At the very least he is a fucking spastic who should be locked up and the key thrown away.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
On the eve of the Brexit referendum just as it seemed like the leave side were surging in the polls a nutcase killed a politician shouting Britain first.

During the run-up to the UK election last year as Jeremy Corbyn was surging in the polls there were three major terror attacks.

Now this nut goes off in Italy giving his fascist salute days after the young girl was murdered.

You'd have to wonder wouldn't you...

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
On the eve of the Brexit referendum just as it seemed like the leave side were surging in the polls a nutcase killed a politician shouting Britain first.

During the run-up to the UK election last year as Jeremy Corbyn was surging in the polls there were three major terror attacks.

Now this nut goes off in Italy giving his fascist salute days after the young girl was murdered.

You'd have to wonder wouldn't you...
Smells like a false-flag operation to me with another wind-up toy soldier on SSRI meds.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Smells like a false-flag operation to me with another wind-up toy soldier on SSRI meds.
I'm convinced the Wahhabis were sent to carry out attacks in the run-up to the UK elections anyway. There were no serious ones for a long time there, then three in a month as May was falling asunder in front of the nation's eyes, and there's nothing like being under attack to bind a nation behind its leader...

I mean, at the time the Brits and their buddies were supporting them in Syria after supporting them in Libya; how hard would it be for MI5 to have a word with a few of the Wahhabi terrorist leaders so they'd send a few boys in? These deep state scum desperately want Corbyn out as he's strongly opposed to Neocon foreign policy (read international terror).

I'd say it's not beyond these type of people to have the odd drugged-up weirdo positioned to carry out attacks like Thomas Mair and this Italian nut carried out either. It's what they do!