'Italian Deputy PM Salvini attended the Dublin protest against the Global Compact on Migration' | Cork's 96FM

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
So she says London is great. And it is now great for all the non White Population. London has no identity any more so the non White population of London will certainly feel more at home now than when She lived there when it still had a distinct White Identity.
And if the non Whites decide they want to live around their own types again they always have the option of returning to their historical homelands. Whereas the White population of London can no longer return to the old London of their grandparents, it is gone, instead they vote with their feet and head out of London to White Areas outside of London which they are doing continuously in large numbers.
I thought London was great in the late 00s and early teens of this century however I also thought that it was no place that I would want to raise kids in. She is probably one of these perpetual adolescents.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I thought London was great in the late 00s and early teens of this century however I also thought that it was no place that I would want to raise kids in. She is probably one of these perpetual adolescents.
London remains I think a great place for young people to go to who want to do something adventurous for a year or two.

Kind of like young people going on an adventure trip around the world or spending a year as a Bondi Beach barman. Just to get something out of your system.

But when they have had their year or two in London they will most definitely leave as although its a good place for a short term bit of craic they will pretty much unanimously agree that it is not a place they would ever want to live in permanently.
If they do then decide to stay long term because they have settled into relationships or a job they will invariably move out as far as they can from the diverse areas such that they are not actually in London any more.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
London remains I think a great place for young people to go to who want to do something adventurous for a year or two.
You cannot though build a society around making things great for people in their late teens and early twenties- this is point. Medium term thinking has now become very uncool in Ireland no mind long term thinking.

Macushla

PI Member
The fact this daft bitch thought the Deputy Prime Minister of Italy would bother 'secretly' turning up to a Dáil protest just shows the levels of her delusions. She also rang into a radio station in 2016 to complain that the National Party were harassing her even though it was obviously a fake account. I think she literally has autism.

Last edited:

The Boss

PI Member
There needs to be a far-right IRA to scare some sense into these anti-national types. Ireland was always a great country for violence and politics, the two went together like a hand and a glove. We should rediscover that old blood and guts politics which dominated Irish affairs for so long.

We used to have an international reputation for prowess. Everyone knew the Irish weren’t sitting round having pointy-headed intellectual debates, they were blasting kneecaps. Our patriots literally starved themselves to death for Ireland. The fact we’ve lost that tradition in favor of this imported “civil debate” craic is a shame. We had much more international respect when that was our MO, not being the “island at the centre of the world” and marching in St. Patrick’s Gay parade.
Oh you want the IRA back do you?

Who would you like to knee cap first?

You must have a been one of the RA commanders back in the old days eh?

mikeo

PI Member
Ireland won't be free again, until the time when, ...If some Basement-Dweller calls a patriot a 'Racist'....Said Patriot responds. ."Thanks for the compliment"!!:cool:

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
update:

Cork Refugee campaigner targeted with fake ‘Refugees Welcome’ ad for her home

< sarc >
In the video she speaks of the "danger" her family were put in by the trolling ad informing refugees that hers is an open house.
But but.. I thought all refugees and immigrants were peaceful nice people!! :p

Surely all she has to do is tell them nicely it was a troll and they'll just politely bid her good night and turn around and go away!
She couldn't possibly be in any danger from peaceful nice immigrants. What's she talking about?

She seems quite happy speaking out on our behalf to immigrants, telling them that Ireland is an "open house"!
So if that's ok to do then why should she have a problem when someone else on her behalf tells immigrants that hers is an open house?
What's good for the gander!!
< /sarc >

Joking aside, It wasn't a nice prank, Some of these people come from very different circumstances and quite literally just don't know how to behave in a society like ours and are inclined towards inappropriate criminal and anti social "survival" behaviour patterns as the evidence increasingly shows,
( though often played down by a captive media completely on message ) and she does have vulnerable children in her home.

But hopefully she will now understand the ironic parallels between her own behaviour as regards Ireland and it's borders
and what the trolls were doing with her borders, and maybe now she'll think twice before making stupid public statements backing this daft immigration policy! I won't hold my breath though! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
This lady is apparently such a fan of Salvini that she will no doubt be delighted that his support has more or less doubled (17->31) since the election last March.

Top Bottom