It isn't just the CC who covered up child abuse - the abortion industy does it all the time, and profits on it

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Hollywood, care homes, saville, grooming gangs Britain....
I honestly would be more comfortable leaving my child with a priest rather than with some of these state and private institutions.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Hollywood, care homes, saville, grooming gangs Britain....
I honestly would be more comfortable leaving my child with a priest rather than with some of these state and private institutions.
Don't forget that Planned Parenthood, coincidentally located in ghettos, uses abortion as a huge cash cow. The Republicans have still not de-funded it and a pox on all their houses.

Threads
I don't see why abortion shouldn't be legal. Just a coincidence they those who do that work, decided not to report that. In the states, there are 11,000 child marriages.

Volku

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
just a short answer your question londonresident just DYOR, there are better solutions eg. adoption than abortion and it can be made through easy legislation steps. For me everyone, like most (should be all) Catholics, is Gift of God and we are to accept the gift from Greatest Entity and Creator. ;) and this should go before any other issues raised like mass immigration, diversity, etc.

hope some of you may find it beneficial reading the story of "Candy Girl" victim of VIPs

Abuse Drawings

Threads
Faith is just that, faith.

Life is by chance, not necessarily to throw away, but not guaranteed either, that is what history will teach anyone, nothing is for certain. All religion does is impose conformity, and dictorial views on how everyone should live, especially the women.

Nobody wants other people's children.

Threads
So why does the Church get hammered for not reporting abuse - when nobody else reports it either?
Wow! That's your argument?
You are justifying why an organisation, who had a position of authority and trust didn't report crimes but covered them up and enabled the abusers to abuse again and again with the argument that others were doing it.
Pathetic.

Threads
Wow! That's your argument?
You are justifying why an organisation, who had a position of authority and trust didn't report crimes but covered them up and enabled the abusers to abuse again and again with the argument that others were doing it.
Pathetic.
I think he's pointing out the double standards. The mob are happy to hound the Catholic Church but are very quiet when it happens elsewhere. It's an interesting observation.

Threads
I think he's pointing out the double standards. The mob are happy to hound the Catholic Church but are very quiet when it happens elsewhere. It's an interesting observation.
The Catholic church were all over Irish society, it effected people all over the country and caused serious pain and suffering because of their position of authority, Tadhg's whataboutery tries to diminish their guilt.
Because others were guilty is no solace for a mother enslaved for being pregnant out of wedlock or a child subject to the sexual urges of a brutish Priest who was transferred from another parish after leaving another string of victims.
What his argument does is to try and diminish the guilt and diminish the suffering, that's all he's doing.

Top Bottom