• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Israelis build the World's Largest Dairy Farm in Vietnam

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Dairy produce accounts for over 22% of New Zealand's exports, and it depends heavily on the Asian market. As more and more Asians move into the middle classes, particularly in China, dairy prices have been supported while most other exports have suffered from the global recession. However, it could be that the days of high milk prices in Asia are coming to an end as more and more Asian countries, including the Chinese, begin to build super-massive dairy farms.

The world's largest dairy farm has been completed in Vietnam by an Israeli dairy company, Afimilk. The word "farm" seems inappropriate as it seems to be a huge ugly indoor battery, which houses 15,000 cows. Yes, that's Fifteen Thousand! Ironically, the cattle were bought in New Zealand.

Israeli-Vietnamese commercial milking venture nears completion

The Israelis are also showing countries round the world how to properly use water resources.

Gaza and the Palestinian Territories benefit hugely from their help ( and water )

What a great, talented people!!:cool:

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The Israelis are also showing countries round the world how to properly use water resources.

Gaza and the Palestinian Territories benefit hugely from their help ( and water )

What a great, talented people!!:cool:

You mean the way the Zionists bomb Palestinian wells and the way they stole the water resources on the Golan from Syria?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I think the man is trying to expose animal cruelty. His approach is far more effective than that food fascist GodsDog.

The Talmud tells the Jews that non-Jews are their cattle. So we Goyim do have a vested interest in seeing that cattle are not treated too badly (since it seems we must accept being ruled by Jewish bankers and media moguls). I must say I do see a trend here - as cattle are herded into smaller and smaller cubicles and not given any space in the sun, so too we Goys are herded into smaller and smaller cubicles to live and labour so that our Masters can extract more and more profit from our life blood.

The Talmud tells the Jews that non-Jews are their cattle. So we Goyim do have a vested interest in seeing that cattle are not treated too badly (since it seems we must accept being ruled by Jewish bankers and media moguls). I must say I do see a trend here - as cattle are herded into smaller and smaller cubicles and not given any space in the sun, so too we Goys are herded into smaller and smaller cubicles to live and labour so that our Masters can extract more and more profit from our life blood.
The real Jew hater reveals himself again

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Whatever Throbby
You hate and you are anti but if you must project fire ahead, is that part of your condition?

You have been dubbed "Setanta the Anti-Semite." From this day forth, you will be known as Setanta the Anti-Semite.

You have been dubbed "Setanta the Anti-Semite." From this day forth, you will be known as Setanta the Anti-Semite.
You're funny Throbby
You hate Jews and how you get your poisonous points across is that you accuse others of thinking like you.
Were you kicked off the debating team when you were a lass?

Throbby hates Jews
Throbby projects
Throbbing gets worse
Poor Throbby

You're funny Throbby
You hate Jews and how you get your poisonous points across is that you accuse others of thinking like you.
Were you kicked off the debating team when you were a lass?

Throbby hates Jews
Throbby projects
Throbbing gets worse
Poor Throbby
He's right though as I'm sure you secretly acknowledge, the zionazis are the worse antisemites, they want to genocide the Palestinian people, also semites who share their genes with the sabra Jews, and pretend the Jews of the world support their genocidal colonial project.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
He's right though as I'm sure you secretly acknowledge, the zionazis are the worse antisemites, they want to genocide the Palestinian people, also semites who share their genes with the sabra Jews, and pretend the Jews of the world support their genocidal colonial project.

Yes, and you see how Setanta and his ZioNazi chums viciously attack any Jew who isn't a ZioNazi.