Israeli warplanes launch airstrike near Damascus, Syria – reports

This is 2017
Hezbollah have been stockpiling weapons to use against Israel
But Israel found out and dealt with it
Are you supportive of Hezbollah having the capability of bombing Israeli cities?
The odd terrorist attack would number in the hundreds at least.
However you at least acknowledged they were terrorists
They gave the Zionists a very bloody nose in 2006 in a very impressive way. Look the Zionists have the card of the Samson Option so you lads are safe essentially safe however yes I support Hezbollah having the most military capacity possible- if they can terrify Zionists in the USA and UK into stop destabilizing the Middle East than that would be brilliant.

No I didn't acknowledge that they are terrorists, they have carried out some terrorist actions, but the UVF or Irgun they are not.

They gave the Zionists a very bloody nose in 2006 in a very impressive way. Look the Zionists have the card of the Samson Option so you lads are safe essentially safe however yes I support Hezbollah having the most military capacity possible- if they can terrify Zionists in the USA and UK into stop destabilizing the Middle East than that would be brilliant.

No I didn't acknowledge that they are terrorists, they have carried out some terrorist actions, but the UVF or Irgun they are not.

Hello!

You want them armed and have the ability to terrorise Zionists in the UK and the USA
That's terrorism right there lady

With all your floury language you really lack cop on and common sense or comprehension

YOU SUPPORT TERRORISM AND YOU JUST ACKNOWLEDGED IT AGAIN

Hello!

You want them armed and have the ability to terrorise Zionists in the UK and the USA
That's terrorism right there lady

With all your floury language you really lack cop on and common sense or comprehension

YOU SUPPORT TERRORISM AND YOU JUST ACKNOWLEDGED IT AGAIN
The Samson doctrine is terrorism par excellence lad- if I support terrorism by your logic, how much more do you support it?

This is 2017
Hezbollah have been stockpiling weapons to use against Israel
But Israel found out and dealt with it
Are you supportive of Hezbollah having the capability of bombing Israeli cities?
The odd terrorist attack would number in the hundreds at least.
However you at least acknowledged they were terrorists
They are stockpiling weapons as they are in the thick of actual war with ISIS.
Your pathetic pretexts to support ISIS are seen through by all right -thinking people.

That's way too cryptic

Look you said you wanted Hezbolla to be armed and to terrify Zionists in the UK and usa
How does that relate to the voters you mentioned
The UK state has went beyond terrifying people by a show of arms to terrifying people by murdering under both LP and CP governments.