Israel to invade Gaza?

Karloff

PI Member
Sometimes I have the same thoughts.
I think the best way to solve this problem is this:
Egypt donates the entire Sinai peninsula to the Palestinians as a territory for their own state.
The Saudis and other Arab states donate 1 billion dollars- or more- to help the new state getting a good start.
Israel helps all Palestinians to move to the new state in "operation new exodus".
Gaza, Judea and Samaria are becoming a part of Israel.
In the end everybody is happy- with the exception of our resident antisemites!
Lol you defend Islamism in the West but express a hatred of the Muslims in Palestine.

You sound like a thousand liberals who are all pro gay rights, pro feminism, pro minority, pro immigration, pro Muslim and so on but when it comes to Israel it's like looking into a mirror image, everything is inverted. Suddenly all tolerance goes out the window and you go full on Talmud stormtrooper with genocide/ethnic cleansing fantasies.

Reactions: Jim

Olli Rehn

DEPORTED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
Lol you defend Islamism in the West but express a hatred of the Muslims in Palestine.

You sound like a thousand liberals who are all pro gay rights, pro feminism, pro minority, pro immigration, pro Muslim and so on but when it comes to Israel it's like looking into a mirror image, everything is inverted. Suddenly all tolerance goes out the window and you go full on Talmud stormtrooper with genocide/ethnic cleansing fantasies.
I never supported terrorism in the West or expressed any hatred for Muslims in Palestine.
You are another one mentioned at the bottom of my above post.
QED!

Karloff

PI Member
I never supported terrorism in the West or expressed any hatred for Muslims in Palestine.
You are another one mentioned at the bottom of my above post.
QED!
In one way you are consistent, a very Jewish way. You always support immigrants - be they Jewish immigrants to Palestine or any immigrants to the rest of the world. It's a strange way of being to always be driven to oppose the native - to always be promoting ideas that result in ethnic conflict.

The so called far right usually have ideas that promote long term ethnic peace and stability by protecting homogeneity. Strange world we live in.

Olli Rehn

DEPORTED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
In one way you are consistent, a very Jewish way. You always support immigrants - be they Jewish immigrants to Palestine or any immigrants to the rest of the world. It's a strange way of being to always be driven to oppose the native - to always be promoting ideas that result in ethnic conflict whereas the so called far right usually have ideas that promote long term ethnic peace and stability by protecting homogeneity. Strange world we live in.
Irish folks have been immigrants to other countries for hundreds of years. Why are suddenly people who move to Ireland in the wrong or slandered as "invaders"?
You are just another hypocrite!

Karloff

PI Member
Irish folks have been immigrants to other countries for hundreds of years. Why are suddenly people who move to Ireland in the wrong or slandered as "invaders"?
You are just another hypocrite!
No i am not, because i am not blaming the countries where migrants come from.
It's up to individual countries to decide who to let in and if Irish leave and sneak into another country, that's their choice - that's on them not me who doesn't and who doesn't member in any organisations promoting it.

We discussed homogeneity, Irish emigrants tend to go to English speaking white Christian countries - as such their effect on homogeneity there is very small compared to Somalis or Nigerians coming to Ireland!

TW Tone

PI Member
No i am not, because i am not blaming the countries where migrants come from.
It's up to individual countries to decide who to let in and if Irish leave and sneak into another country, that's their choice - that's on them not me who doesn't and who doesn't member in any organisations promoting it.

We discussed homogeneity, Irish emigrants tend to go to English speaking white Christian countries - as such their effect on homogeneity there is very small compared to Somalis or Nigerians coming to Ireland!

One country almost no Irish emigrant can settle in:

Israel!

James Dawson

PI Member

Utterly non-sensical

I'm the Nazi on this site and I love the Juice

Top Bottom