Israel to invade Gaza?

TW Tone

PI Member
If you were a kid growing Palestinian with citizenship of the Zionist State within the Green Line, and the because of Zionist policy they live in incredibly cramped over crowded conditions with not much of an education system at all and some from Islamic Jihad in Palestine came to you and said "Lad, we are all going to die, Allah has an appointed time for us all, but die on your feet for your motherland and than live crawling under the boots of the colonist"- what would you say? Would you should them that video?

Quite right. The Americans, many of whom hate Palestinians, nonetheless revere Patrick Henry's Revolutionary War articulation of what you say:

"Give me Liberty, or Give me Death"

Karloff

PI Member
'Terror building'

Hey isn't this the same pkric you referenced last week complaining about Venezuelan troops roughing up a few protesters.

How do you zios manage it with the cognitive dissonance always turned ON? Homicidal maniac mode and concerned human rights advocate mode.

TW Tone

PI Member
Fire explosions death - at this point you don't give a damn about showing it. This cartoon exults in the mass murder Israel causes. Obviously a more vicious type of zionist with a less than subtle mind was behind this one.

The Zionists have certainly come a long way from the idealistic leftists of two generations ago.
Now they are all killers.

Last edited:

ladyboyne

PI Member
Israel should invade and conquer the Palestinian areas . and give those people a freedom from their fanatical terrorist establishment .
And put a stop to the Honour killings that have taken the lives of up to fifty women so far this year in the West Bank and Gaza.

Why do we not hear condemnation from posters over those horrific murders.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Restricted
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
Israel should invade and conquer the Palestinian areas . and give those people a freedom from their fanatical terrorist establishment .
And put a stop to the Honour killings that have taken the lives of up to fifty women so far this year in the West Bank and Gaza.

Why do we not hear condemnation from posters over those horrific murders.
Sometimes I have the same thoughts.
I think the best way to solve this problem is this:
Egypt donates the entire Sinai peninsula to the Palestinians as a territory for their own state.
The Saudis and other Arab states donate 1 billion dollars- or more- to help the new state getting a good start.
Israel helps all Palestinians to move to the new state in "operation new exodus".
Gaza, Judea and Samaria are becoming a part of Israel.
In the end everybody is happy- with the exception of our resident antisemites!