Israel to annex parts of Judea and Sumaria

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Amen.

And the ridiculousness of us talking about it (a foreign, regional conflict) all the time. Here's what the average 'Palestinian' thinks of Ireland -
Those videos are propaganda starring amateur actors and actresses. The supposed "Palestinians" say things on them that they never would say in front of a camera because if lucky they would get picked up by the collaborationist "Palestinian Authority" which is neither truly Palestinian or truly an Authority. Meanwhile the PLO actually provided gratitas help to the Irish and there exists a "cult" of the Hunger Strike martyrs of 1981 among indigenous Palestinians- in particular the real hard liners of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and Islamic Jihad in Palestine. At one point I will grant you there was a cult of Irish Republicanism among Zionist Jews, particularly among the Revisionists, but that has died away a while back now to be replaced with the idea that as a country made up essentially of Catholic peasants the Irish are a race of raving anti-Semites, indeed probably the most anti-Semitic in Europe.

Those videos are propaganda starring amateur actors and actresses. The supposed "Palestinians" say things on them that they never would say in front of a camera because if lucky they would get picked up by the collaborationist "Palestinian Authority" which is neither truly Palestinian or truly an Authority. Meanwhile the PLO actually provided gratitas help to the Irish and there exists a "cult" of the Hunger Strike martyrs of 1981 among indigenous Palestinians- in particular the real hard liners of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and Islamic Jihad in Palestine. At one point I will grant you there was a cult of Irish Republicanism among Zionist Jews, particularly among the Revisionists, but that has died away a while back now to be replaced with the idea that as a country made up essentially of Catholic peasants the Irish are a race of raving anti-Semites, indeed probably the most anti-Semitic in Europe.
Eh, I doubt they're actors. Secondly, I only used the term 'Palestinians' because isn't that what you call Israelis (look at the video title)

Anglophile

PI Member
Netanyahu: "We are a democratic country. I will not do anything without a clear mandate from the public.
So I am asking for a clear mandate. I think we have a one-time opportunity to bring
permanent, safe borders to Israel. This will ensure Judea & Samaria won't turn into Gaza."

Fair play to Bibi.....:)(y)

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Netanyahu: "We are a democratic country. I will not do anything without a clear mandate from the public.
So I am asking for a clear mandate. I think we have a one-time opportunity to bring
permanent, safe borders to Israel. This will ensure Judea & Samaria won't turn into Gaza."

Fair play to Bibi.....:)(y)
Anschluss.

Top Bottom