• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot Islam

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
One of your 'savage Prods'???:ROFLMAO:
More to the point

do you know who the Scimitar of Saracen Caliphate is

a shill for islam

next step, the pretence will finally be gone and the Burka so badly desired, will finally appear

at least then we can know who and what we are talking to

a shill for islamic satanic degeneracy - an enemy

Anglophile

PI Member
Australia: Muslim Uber driver refuses couple because they had a Christmas ham.

Uber charges them cancellation fee....:rolleyes:

Anglophile

PI Member
Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary has been criticized for saying Muslim men should be profiled at airports.

The chief executive told the Times that "males of a Muslim persuasion" who are single and travelling alone pose the largest terror threat to airlines.

The Muslim Council of Britain said Mr O'Leary's comments were "racist and discriminatory".

Ryanair later said Mr O'Leary was "only calling for more effective airport security checks".

Willow

PI Member
Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary has been criticized for saying Muslim men should be profiled at airports.

The chief executive told the Times that "males of a Muslim persuasion" who are single and travelling alone pose the largest terror threat to airlines.

The Muslim Council of Britain said Mr O'Leary's comments were "racist and discriminatory".

Ryanair later said Mr O'Leary was "only calling for more effective airport security checks".
Why single out the men. The females are just as fanatical possibly even more so.
But political correctness demands we cannot differentiate between just about every single race, creed, gender and Islamiacs. When is the last time you have heard of a say Chinese suicide bomber? A genitally mutilated Inuit child? O'Leary is right calling a spade a spade.

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member

Isn't it surprising that so many people don't realise that Islam isn't a race. Lots of white people are Muslims. I'm not just talking about converts.

subversive writer

PI Member
I'm not sure where to start this thread, but this seems good enough?

I thought it would be good to have a place to have a general discussion about Islam, beyond its specific conditional effects.

This woman should be a saint.

Islamofascism vs gynocentric fascism not sure I see the difference.

Top Bottom