Hot Islam

Anglophile

PI Member
A teenage girl was murdered by her parents in front of her siblings for wearing a top that showed off her arms.
Shafilea Ahmed, 17, suffered years of abuse from her mum and dad before they decided to end her life
for bringing ‘dishonour’ to the family.

The couple pinned their daughter down on the sofa and stuffed a carrier bag into her mouth until she turned blue and
suffocated in September 2003.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
“After everything America has done for Omar and for her family, she hates this country more than ever,” he said.
"Omar isn't disappointed in America, she is enraged by it. Virtually every public statement she makes accuses Americans of bigotry and racism,"

missy

PI Member
“After everything America has done for Omar and for her family, she hates this country more than ever,” he said.
"Omar isn't disappointed in America, she is enraged by it. Virtually every public statement she makes accuses Americans of bigotry and racism,"
So Carlson states
"Omar isn't disappointed in America, she is enraged by it. Virtually every public statement she makes accuses Americans of bigotry and racism," he continued.
And Omar replies with
"Not gonna lie, it’s kinda fun watching a racist fool like this weeping about my presence in Congress,"
Does she realise how she just vindicated him ?

Oddly enough, it was also mentioned that
Omar responded in a Tuesday night tweet saying that "lies" will not "stamp out my love for this country."
Perhaps I'm just being super-cynical, but would most not have stated 'my country' ?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is at this point. One could just as easily have a thread on all the brutal and stupid things Christians or Jews do.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

You must admit that the Yanks generally are a racist and bigoted lot. And they haven't really done anything for Omar and her family. They were let into North America as cheap labour.

Top Bottom