Hot Islam

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
I've asked very few questions, you still haven't answered any though.
Nor have you.

You would have us believe you only found this forum yesterday and you have over 50 posts already.
I pretty sure this is just another username for you hitchcu*t.

I have not seen all of your posts but the ones I have seen added nothing to any conversation.

Does not matter your a troll and I don't answers questions from trolls shills or other snakes in the grass.

Rain_Dog

PI Member
Nor have you.

You would have us believe you only found this forum yesterday and you have over 50 posts already.
I pretty sure this is just another username for you hitchcu*t.

I have not seen all of your posts but the ones I have seen added nothing to any conversation.

Does not matter your a troll and I don't answers questions from trolls shills or other snakes in the grass.
Nor have you.
You haven't asked me any.

Where did I suggest that I found this forum yesterday? I've been aware of this forum for years. My posts reflect some of the threads, not least the thread on abortion.

That's your opinion.

I've still no idea what you mean by this?

Anglophile

PI Member
It didn't take long for the BBC's hand-picked imam from last night's debate to be exposed for anti-Semitic tweets,
and saying "it takes 2 to tango" about sexual assault.

And to top it all off, this sicko is deputy head of a school... Utterly revolting!

Anglophile

PI Member
Disabled grandfather is sacked by Asda after colleague complained about him sharing an 'anti-Islamic' Billy Connolly
sketch on his Facebook page.:rolleyes:

A Voice

PI Member
Hitchc*nt the least you could've done was change your format a wee bit so people wouldn't recognise you straight away.

Fu*king eejit!
Hitchcuck is a sad animal. Spews obfuscation and politically correct clichés, gets routinely eviscerated in debates, changes his name and starts again!

Top Bottom