• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Islam

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
What in the holy fukk is that? C*nts just can't leave their medieval shyte behind them can they?

We have to nip this in the bud. They're at 1% now but when they rise to 4 or 5% the serious trouble will start like in England. What on Earth are those fu*king scumbag Libtards thinking when they welcome this into our Country?!!

Kershaw

Premium Account
I'm surprised it was that recent tbh. I doubt he'd be let do it now, and worse still, he'd probably be too afraid to want to do it.
I don't know. I don't think he plays it safe although I only know him from that 'they fixed the road' clip and the Joe Duffy one which was wild.

a moderate Muslim

Why Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding & Katie Hopkins should fear for their lives!

Another fruit salad advocating Sharia for the UK. I don't understand how someone takes an entire ideology and just swallows it whole. It's all there for you in a neat package, no further thoughts required. Maybe he took too many punches to the head during his boxing career - how about the rest of them?

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
What in the holy fukk is that? C*nts just can't leave their medieval shyte behind them can they?

We have to nip this in the bud. They're at 1% now but when they rise to 4 or 5% the serious trouble will start like in England. What on Earth are those fu*king scumbag Libtards thinking when they welcome this into our Country?!!
They're not Catholics, so they're A-ok with the Libtards.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Marine Le Pen adviser found guilty of inciting hatred against Muslims

Robert Menard said there were too many Muslim children in his city's schools

During an interview on TV, Menard had said:

"In one of the classrooms in my town centre, 91 per cent of children are Muslim. Obviously this is a problem"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-adviser-robert-menard-guilty-muslim-islam-hatred-latest-a7701721.html

It will soon be illegal to protest the displacement of Irish people in our own homeland too.
We need to act fast.

Kershaw

Premium Account
UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Marine Le Pen adviser found guilty of inciting hatred against Muslims

Robert Menard said there were too many Muslim children in his city's schools

During an interview on TV, Menard had said:

"In one of the classrooms in my town centre, 91 per cent of children are Muslim. Obviously this is a problem"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-adviser-robert-menard-guilty-muslim-islam-hatred-latest-a7701721.html

It will soon be illegal to protest the displacement of Irish people in our own homeland too.
We need to act fast.
Yet we're told that 90+% of Irish teachers being white is a problem.

How is that not inciting hate against white people, I wonder?