Hot Islam

Fink

PI Member
Threads
On Muslim immigration: "There is a specific point of no return usually around 16%. If that large a proportion of society becomes Muslim, the process becomes irreversible. Then the rest of the change usually occurs over a period of 100-150 years on average."
Muslims are 24% of the world population so by your reckoning the world has 100 years or so before we're all Muslim.
I don't believe this will be the case over 75% of the world have not converted after 1400 years.

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Muslims are 24% of the world population so by your reckoning the world has 100 years or so before we're all Muslim.
I don't believe this will be the case over 75% of the world have not converted after 1400 years.
No it doesn't. The world doesn't have open borders.
Non-African Muslims don't want to live in Africa.
China doesn't take any shit.
India already knows the score.
It's only white countries being targeted for replacement migration.

Fink

PI Member
Threads
we're in agreement then! kinda.
it's not going to happen.
look at the tiny percentages in the west.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I think Islam is quite a good religion for Semitic people - it's basically just Judaism anyway. It's not so much that Islam and Judaism as belief systems are a problem in Europe, its that Semitic blood is a problem in Europe. It's alien and destructive here - it acts as a cancer in our blood. Though it's probably very healthy in its own sphere.
There are a lot of similarities but there also important differences- Islam like Russian Orthodoxy and currents within Ulster Protestantism has a lot of focus on over coming the fear of death, a fear that does a tremendous amount of damage I believe if you examine life closely, while you find nothing of the sort in Rabbinic Judaism which actually puts instead a huge value on clinging to life at all costs very much of the time, and this leads to Muslims valuing physical courage as a virtue in a way that you don't find in the weird Religious Zionist cults of violence but you would find in Russian Orthodoxy. Outside of maybe the Eastern Sevener Shia at points in their history also Islam is extremely less an authoritarian Religion than Classical Rabbinic Judaism was and many forms of Orthodox Rabbinic Judaism still are, and linked into this Islam is a lot less arbitrary of a Religion than Rabbinic Judaism.

The basic Jewish apologetic against Islam these days is that Jews are far superior to dealing with capitalist modernity than Muslims are. This doesn't impress me though.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
we're in agreement then! kinda.
it's not going to happen.
look at the tiny percentages in the west.
You only need 10 per cent of the population truly dedicated, and I am not saying that by any means all Muslims in the West are truly dedicated to taking it over, in order to take over a society. Look at the Christian takeover of the Roman Empire.

Threads
There are a lot of similarities but there also important differences- Islam like Russian Orthodoxy and currents within Ulster Protestantism has a lot of focus on over coming the fear of death, a fear that does a tremendous amount of damage I believe if you examine life closely, while you find nothing of the sort in Rabbinic Judaism which actually puts instead a huge value on clinging to life at all costs very much of the time, and this leads to Muslims valuing physical courage as a virtue in a way that you don't find in the weird Religious Zionist cults of violence but you would find in Russian Orthodoxy. Outside of maybe the Eastern Sevener Shia at points in their history also Islam is extremely less an authoritarian Religion than Classical Rabbinic Judaism was and many forms of Orthodox Rabbinic Judaism still are, and linked into this Islam is a lot less arbitrary of a Religion than Rabbinic Judaism.

The basic Jewish apologetic against Islam these days is that Jews are far superior to dealing with capitalist modernity than Muslims are. This doesn't impress me though.
If you base a religion on its utility, you are doing it wrong. Islam is a system of Ethics by which one lives because Allah (or Elohim) proved celestial existence through Moses, Jesus and (finally) Muhammad, the latter being informed of the Qur'anic word of Allah through the arch-angel Gabriel (or Jibreel) who also appears in earlier Abrahamic texts.

Ethics can not be evaluated on the basis of whether they are utile or novel, but whether they correspond to a fundamental source - That source being either the Torah, Old and New Testament or the Qur'an, the latter being the final revelation. The basis of all Islamic ethics can be reduced thus - submission to Allah. That is what Islam means, translated - submission. Beyond that, there are other ethical nuances found throughout, but that is the gist. Even mentioning its utility in relation to Capitalism is sort of idiotic.

Last edited:

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Last words of French Minister: Our biggest fear is that Salafists win the next elections

Patricia Balme, an ex-journalist, revealed on CNEWS what Gerard Collomb, France’s ex-Interior Minister, said to her during a private breakfast, three weeks before he left his job.

In a TV debate about the Islamisation of the Seine-Saint-Denis department, Ms Balme dropped a bombshell which basically turns Houellebecque’s fiction “Submission” (in which Mohammed Ben Abbes, an Islamist candidate, wins the French Presidential election) into real life.

“I was lucky to have breakfast with Gerard Collomb, three weeks before his departure, and indeed, he found it intolerable that the public officials and executives don’t take care of this matter [Seine-Saint-Denis’s islamisation]”.

She then drops the hammer: “What we fear the most for the next municipal elections is having Salafist mayors”, she said Collomb told her.

This information was kept from the French public even though Gerard Collomb hinted at a similar scenario, during his farewell speech.

“I went to all difficult suburbs, the situation there is very degraded (…) today, we live next to each other, and I’ve always said it, I fear that tomorrow we’ll have to live face to face,” Collomb said almost three weeks ago.

Last words of French Minister: Our biggest fear is that Salafists win the next elections

Threads

Patricia Balme, an ex-journalist, revealed on CNEWS what Gerard Collomb, France’s ex-Interior Minister, said to her during a private breakfast, three weeks before he left his job.

In a TV debate about the Islamisation of the Seine-Saint-Denis department, Ms Balme dropped a bombshell which basically turns Houellebecque’s fiction “Submission” (in which Mohammed Ben Abbes, an Islamist candidate, wins the French Presidential election) into real life.

“I was lucky to have breakfast with Gerard Collomb, three weeks before his departure, and indeed, he found it intolerable that the public officials and executives don’t take care of this matter [Seine-Saint-Denis’s islamisation]”.

She then drops the hammer: “What we fear the most for the next municipal elections is having Salafist mayors”, she said Collomb told her.

This information was kept from the French public even though Gerard Collomb hinted at a similar scenario, during his farewell speech.

“I went to all difficult suburbs, the situation there is very degraded (…) today, we live next to each other, and I’ve always said it, I fear that tomorrow we’ll have to live face to face,” Collomb said almost three weeks ago.

Houellebecq's novels are sort of schlocky.

missy

PI Member
Threads
The inevitability of sustained violence/civil war is becoming more difficult to ignore now.
Northern Ireland is going to be a teddy bears picnic in comparison.
I reckon Islamists will attack the French or Spanish tourist industry in Summer, similar to the Tunisian massacre.

Top Bottom