Hot Islam

missy

PI Member
Threads
Threads
This will make the establishment very nervous. He is supposed to be a pariah.

Tommy Robinson Meets the British Army

Brits who had pic taken with Robinson are now being investigated and had phones taken from them by their Globalist Occupying Army
Like in all of Europe, there is only one Army in every country - the Nationalist Army.
All state forces are Globalist Forces.

Threads
Brits who had pic taken with Robinson are now being investigated and had phones taken from them by their Globalist Occupying Army
Like in all of Europe, there is only one Army in every country - the Nationalist Army.
All state forces are Globalist Forces.
Obviously there's a lot I won't agree with 'Tommy' on but there's no two ways about it. He is the genuine mouth piece for the English working class. This is why the terror state has gone into overdrive with their political policing on him . As an Ulsterman I've seen these tactics before when the State was losing a huge % of their control. Tommy is/was supposed to be killed in prison. He's a huge voice but there is no structure behind him. When he falls, the last remnant of the English working class fall.

Fink

PI Member
Threads
Islam is just another religion, in time that religion will be irrelevant(my pet word) but until then it must be resisted and marganilised. If you insist on being Muslim then practice but we need to keep our way of life seperate and keep Islam at arms length. We haven't evolved to this point to allow a stone age monstrosity to start dictating to us.

Threads
Obviously there's a lot I won't agree with 'Tommy' on but there's no two ways about it. He is the genuine mouth piece for the English working class. This is why the terror state has gone into overdrive with their political policing on him . As an Ulsterman I've seen these tactics before when the State was losing a huge % of their control. Tommy is/was supposed to be killed in prison. He's a huge voice but there is no structure behind him. When he falls, the last remnant of the English working class fall.
I do not agree with his stuff on multicult either - however it seems, underneath what he has to portray to such superficial modes slip once in a while and it would seem, he is anti immigration too.
Bottomline is though, without him Britain would have no movement at all against any of the invasion there. His anti-Mohammadanism is crucial.

Top Bottom