Hot Islam

Threads
Are you referring to Hitchcock? There is no way that they are the same person and also he isn't Pro-Islam at all. Have you ever actually met any indigenous European Islamophiles? Hitchcock is an indigenous Irish person who in adolescent narcissism is anti-indigenous Irish people and that is the long and the short about him. Pro-Islam he is not.
I wasn't referring to Hitchcock in that case no.

I'd agree with you about Hitchcock (who is on here in another guise).

missy

PI Member
Threads

The original suicide by liberalism came about 10 years ago.

The two friends, both performance artists, hatched the idea about a year ago: wearing white wedding dresses, they would hitchhike from Italy to the Balkans to the Middle East to send a message of peace and “marriage between different peoples and nations.”

But the message delivered by their performance piece was mostly sad and raw. After just three weeks on the road, one of the two Italian artists, Pippa Bacca, 33, was killed by a driver who offered her a ride.

Her naked body was found on April 11 in some bushes near a Turkish village after a suspect led investigators to the site. Although an official cause of death has not been given, local Turkish authorities said Ms. Bacca had been raped and strangled.
Pippa Bacca, an Italian Artist Killed During Performance Trip for Peace, Is Mourned

Whilst I believe the rapist & murderer should be executed, it really is hard to have any sympathy for the muppet who thinks travelling through a muslim country in a wedding dress is a good idea.
It was only ever going to end one way.

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Expert warns: The Islamisation of a country can no longer be stopped if Muslim population reaches 16%

According to a Harvard University study, the Islamisation of a country cannot be stopped once the Muslim population reaches 16 percent of the total population. This is what Islam expert, Nikoletta Incze, said on 22 June, on Hungarian public television.

At the beginning of the conversation, Nikoletta Incze points out that many countries that are Islamic today were originally Christian, for example Turkey, Egypt and Syria.

In other countries as well, Islam supplanted the previous religion: Pakistan was Hindu, Afghanistan was Buddhist, Iran was dominated by Zoroastrianism.

Nikoletta Incze cites a study by Harvard University. According to her, the Islamisation of a country is already inevitable, when the proportion of Muslims of the population is about 16 percent. It will take another 100 to 150 years before the Islamisation is complete.

Currently, Nikoletta Incze sees an Islamisation of Europe. However, there is a big difference with the Islamic expansion in the Middle Ages: at that time one would have resisted.

Today, Muslims are treated with tolerance and acceptance instead. Treat Islam as an equal religion ignoring political ideology.

Expert warns: The Islamisation of a country can no longer be stopped if Muslim population reaches 16%

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
It will always amaze me how much they isolate themselves, and only interact and marry their own, yet continue to claim alienation by the society they've infected.

And the infected lot, us, keep on apologising and trying to make their stay/invasion better....

Threads
Large and larger number of muslims in my town now pushing prams and the rest of the kids walking,, those mosques will be going up in the next decade or so,, WORST TAOISEACH IN THE HISTORY OF THIS STATE IS NOW IN POWER,,,,

oh,,don't forget,, no voters in this republic voted for him in a GE as leader of his political party,, he is a joke puppet being controlled,

SSM, Abortion, Thousands of mulsims being flown in against the wishes of the 2003 referendum, weak as fook on Brexit and an appalling performance track record in past jobs,,, why would we expect him to actually achieve anything ? when he clearly is rubbish at everything
except promoting himself within a leftist echo chamber that is the Dail and the Irish media ??

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
That is in my opinion the single biggest act of treason I can think of since the foundation of the State.

Bastards should all hang.
I'd be willing to bet, without proof, that the average Muslim family here is being subsidised, relatively significantly, by their mosque. Add to that the social welfare that we hand over to them, hand over fist, and it's no wonder they're popping kids out every 9 months, and have minivans full of kids every one of them...

Top Bottom