Hot Islam

Kershaw

Premium Account
So France is admitting that their country is full of Islamosavages who desire to impose sharia law and this is the dominant voice in chat-rooms online etc. Their solution is to try to force some sort of tame brand of Islam that is compatible with western civilisation. They also want to teach arabic in schools because they believe this will stop Muslims going to special schools for Arabic which are really just radicalisation centres. It's not going to work but I guess they have to pretend to be doing something.

There are billions of Christians and Muslims, the actions of a few don't represent the vast vast majority.
So isolated acts of terror don't typify Muslims or Christians.
The perpetrators need to be dealt with and dealt with severely.
Having said that religion is a choice and in Europe we have managed to move away from church interference with state matters. My big concern is that Islam will be given too much respect by governments here, that can't happen, we know all too well the pain that church influence creates. So if there are people of faith then they practice it and leave others to get on with their own lives.
There is no room for Islam interference with our Laws.
I believe the blasphemy law gives Islam too much of a leg up and must go.

There's my tuppence worth

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
So France is admitting that their country is full of Islamosavages who desire to impose sharia law and this is the dominant voice in chat-rooms online etc. Their solution is to try to force some sort of tame brand of Islam that is compatible with western civilisation. They also want to teach arabic in schools because they believe this will stop Muslims going to special schools for Arabic which are really just radicalisation centres. It's not going to work but I guess they have to pretend to be doing something.

Because of all the regulations brought in Freemasons originally in France in order to get at Catholics, plus the further regulations they faced on top on this in terms of even getting a public Mosque open Islam in France is incredibly diffuse not to say chaotic and he believes that he will have it in the same orderly state that you find in the French Catholic Church and Great Orient Masonic Lodge within ten months? But forgetting about the head the balls and potential ISIL recruits how is going to be able to gain the trust of ordinary working class Muslims in order to get their co-operation in this scheme in so short a time? The nastier side of my character will enjoy gloating though "petal-jam" the Hiberno-French mod over on P.ie because this is certainly a blow against the "Laicite" that she loves over there so much.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
There are billions of Christians and Muslims, the actions of a few don't represent the vast vast majority.
So isolated acts of terror don't typify Muslims or Christians.
The perpetrators need to be dealt with and dealt with severely.
Having said that religion is a choice and in Europe we have managed to move away from church interference with state matters. My big concern is that Islam will be given too much respect by governments here, that can't happen, we know all too well the pain that church influence creates. So if there are people of faith then they practice it and leave others to get on with their own lives.
There is no room for Islam interference with our Laws.
I believe the blasphemy law gives Islam too much of a leg up and must go.

There's my tuppence worth
The thing is that Muslims (and Jews by the way) here are getting from Religious or at least having increasing amounts of Religiosity while as indigenous Western Europeans even when we maintain Christianity we do so with an increasingly secular consumerist mind set. This the Muslims and Jews an advantage over us even though I guess we still retain an instinctive rationality which they lack.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Some comments on the article.

The thing that stands out to me in that article is that there is no questioning on them on their actual Religious and ideological beliefs. Not even are you Sunni or Shia no mind what Madhhab do you follow and why? Islam it could be argued is more diverse than Christianity- if you are dealing with Muslims it is a good idea in general to find out what type of Muslim you are dealing with, something Muslims themselves will usually do. Muslims unlike Irish Libtards knew exactly who Ibrahim Halawa is so that referencing of him by her should set off alarm bells. Also the Muslim community in the UK is not oppressed, when they have gotten serious flack it was always due to their Ultras running amok and in some ways they are more privileged than the indigenous English working class which is an unjust situation in itself- France is a completely different story, I can understand why a Muslim would feel oppressed and hard done by in France. There is a Muslima on Politics.ie called Yazmina who I like a lot, I generally like Muslimas a lot but Muslim men can be a totally different story. I have been watching her though becoming more and more extreme, I suspect in part because of dealing with aggressive atheist trash on P.ie and in part from attending the Clonskeagh Mosque which she has admitted attending. The ROI has let in a hell of a lot of very full on Sunni Muslims- an Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood linked shall we say Mosque is the favourite Mosque of the ROI State.

I have precisely zero respect for them.
I have no opinion on them at all but have zero respect for any person who tells another how to live their life and calls them a degenerate because they are gay or have sex with people of the same sex. This Yasmina has other ideas which "She" has spewed since first posting on P.ie, her language ability has also changed during her posting sessions giving the impression that she is not as poor at speaking English as her posting style might indicate. I wonder is she related to the guy posting internationally from his bedroom in Coventry who calls himself the Syrian Observatory on Human Rights?

I have no opinion on them at all but have zero respect for any person who tells another how to live their life and calls them a degenerate because they are gay or have sex with people of the same sex. This Yasmina has other ideas which "She" has spewed since first posting on P.ie, her language ability has also changed during her posting sessions giving the impression that she is not as poor at speaking English as her posting style might indicate. I wonder is she related to the guy posting internationally from his bedroom in Coventry who calls himself the Syrian Observatory on Human Rights?
"She" is usually online when another pro-islam poster is online, and he backs up many of her posts. If he disappears for a week or two, as he sometimes does, she does too. When he returns, she does too. All a coincidence I'm sure.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
"She" is usually online when another pro-islam poster is online, and he backs up many of her posts. If he disappears for a week or two, as he sometimes does, she does too. When he returns, she does too. All a coincidence I'm sure.
Are you referring to Hitchcock? There is no way that they are the same person and also he isn't Pro-Islam at all. Have you ever actually met any indigenous European Islamophiles? Hitchcock is an indigenous Irish person who in adolescent narcissism is anti-indigenous Irish people and that is the long and the short about him. Pro-Islam he is not.

Top Bottom