Islam

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Mr Flynn, you know I often respected your intellect but you are really making yourself look daft here.

Because Tommy Robinson puts out his material via an outlet you say is linked to this, this and them, his message is bunkum?! You do realise that given half an hour I could debunk every single news outlet in the World by linking them to certain people who fund/set them up? From the BBC to Fox Jews. From CNN to RT. From Al Jazeera to RTE. Every one of them. So pushed to its logical conclusion you could not watch a single show from a single broadcaster......ever. Can't you see how absurd your linking everything to everything else is?

Just look at how daft your Chinese whisper went mate:

"Robinson works for Rebel Media. Rebel media was founded by Ezra Levant, a Zionist Jew who once worked with the arch Neocon and Zionist Jew David Frum.
David Frum was very involved with the George Bush administration which, of course was responsible for destroying Iraq for Israel,."

So in three sentences you had a Luton FC ex-hooligan linked to the US President. LOL!

You're far more intelligent than that Mr Flynn (talking mountains aside).
Myles, the people behind Rebel Media are Zionists who supported all the regime change wars that led to the rise of ISIS and millions of Muslims fleeing to Europe.

Forget Robinson, he's only a dummy. A tool they use.

My point is: if you're against mass-immigration then you ought to be against the people who call for the wars that greatly contribute to it.

The founder of Rebel Media is one such person. He's playing his audience. He only cares about Israel and Jews. He doesn't give a shit if more wars for Israel create ten million more refugees for Europe.

Your buddy Telstar is another. He wants to sow Muslim hatred because he's an Israeli propagandist, but laughs as millions flee the wars he pushes for to Europe, while the country he shills for: Israel, takes in no immigrants.

He's playing people too.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
You're missing the point Sir. I'm watching Robinson! What difference does it make what fukking station he's on? Like I told you I could - and you could too because you're an intelligent man - pull asunder every single news organisation in half an hour by looking into who's involved with them and who's funding them. Does that mean every single production ever made is bullsh1t?

I couldn't give a shyte who owns Rebel and what kind of a c*nt they are. I still watch the odd show on RTE and we all know what lowlifes they are.

Top Bottom