OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Vogue Williams on internment for Muslim extremists
http://m.independent.ie/entertainmen...-35813213.html

Her recent comments on internment for Muslim extremists have received enormous backlash online.

One the one hand I'm thinking, well this is what happens when you give idiots a mouth piece and a platform. Who actually gives a fcuk about her opinion on anything?
And on the other I'm thinking, can nobody have an opinion anymore, even though it may differ from the masses, without receiving death threats?
I meant to post this story today, it's really remarkable.

A sad spawn of liberalism figured out she disagreed with their beliefs, and expressed as such. And she was met with the predictable brutality associated with the modern left.

You'd like to think it would wake her up to the septic mentality she thinks she's a part of, but I sadly doubt it. She'll no doubt fall back in line, and do and say what's expected of her to maintain her income.

Kershaw

Premium Account
'A clash is inevitable': Australian leader of Islamist extremist group Hizb ut-Tahrir says there will be a WAR with Islam - and compares the West to a prisoner who won't reform

An Islamist extremist group the Australian government is refusing to ban has declared there will be a war between Islam and the West.

Hizb ut-Tahrir spokesman Wassim Doureihi, who wants a global Islamic caliphate based on Sharia law, has urged Muslims to take up arms against Western civilisation.

'The change that Muslims must demand and humanity so desperately seeks is nothing less than wholesale, systemic change,' he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4631370/Islamist-group-Hizb-ut-Tahrir-says-war.html

I usd to suffer terrible when i was younger with piles not so much now thank feck , private pile was a nasty nickname they had for me .
As for the OP may Allah help you as you just opened a door to a whole lotta dirtbirds.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Tommy Robinson on TalkRadio Discussing His Recent Interview With Piers Morgan

I spent some time in Istanbul in the Blue Mosque in the late evening and was quite taken by the mood and atmosphere there, with people of all ages/gender coming into pray. Plenty of people in conversation. Have also visited in Mosques in Morocco and the same peaceful environment was evident.
Yes the eye of a tornado is also peaceful while it rages and wrecks all about it.

There are plenty of positive aspects to Islam, and they become more apparent given the increasing decadence of the West.
Are there?
Psychopaths have positive sides to them because they are not the 1D film characters Hollywood portrays. Most appear to us as normal and could quite easily be the neighbour and people you often talk to and see as normal. The psychopathy presents in and amongst the myriad of normal behaviour, usually indistinguishable to functional people, but appears as a noticeable characteristic signature clinically or to people who have not lost the art of the community (usually the preserve of the wise elders) and can spot something out of place within an individual.

More respect for themselves, their families and the still not complete surrender to liberalism and the indulgence of the self. It does seem to reach the spiritual side of the human condition.
In some muslim countries you will see same hypocrisy and sexual deviancy, go to Egypt and you will see shops selling sex outfits that they can wear under their burkas etc.

It also seems to foster a more cohesive drive amongst it's adherents. I am always bemused when i see the random open air praying of groups of Muslims in western countries. Obviously they wish to reflect their growing presence and to wind up the natives, but could you get 3-400 Christians to pray in the shadow of Mecca? Well the Muslims wouldn't let you, of course, but you wouldn't find 3-400 Christians to do it. You find it tough to find 3-400 Christians to pray in a western country. Islam still retains its ability to have people to believe in something, Western people have lost that ability.
One can also get cohesive drives from cattle, it called using the bullwhip, or bullying for humans. Yes West is degenerate, but never compare something that is degenerate with something that is ordered through tyranny, the tyrannical order will always seem to be a jewel by comparison.
No you wouldn't find 3-400 Christians doing it, would you find 3-400 Christians, perhaps not. Most Christians aren't Christian, it has always been the way and was known that would always be the way, when you do come across a true Christian, then you have found a diamond. Believing in something does not mean it is better than believing in nothing, ordered degeneracy is still degeneracy, perhaps when a soul finds itself surrounded by degeneracy, it has nowhere to go but to lift itself out of degeneracy and toward the right path. Whereas an ordered, instilled communal degeneracy allows one live and practice an illusion for eternity?

Top Bottom