• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Islam - The Religion of Peace

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
Not too many of them Working = = Always available for a Protest ! !

Muhammed is Fierce Touchy = = It’s almost as if Nobody Really Believes He Exists ! ! = = Muslims Always doth Protest Too Much About Islam = = In fairness it is an outrageous fable to pretend to believe in ! !

Paddy O'Brien

PI Member
Mar 23, 2016
Not too many of them Working = = Always available for a Protest ! !

Muhammed is Fierce Touchy = = It’s almost as if Nobody Really Believes He Exists ! ! = = Muslims Always doth Protest Too Much About Islam = = In fairness it is an outrageous fable to pretend to believe in ! !

I wonder what's happened to English/ British law amongst all this.As far as I know theirs no blasphemy laws in England anymore.There's a large group of people demonstrating during a pandemic, the police being very restrained.The school had apologised the teacher has been suspended.Still there's a group of protestors that aren't parents outside the schools.Is Batley Yorks.an Islamic state now?
As far as I know the teacher hasn't broken any law,some people are offended? Tough,aren't atheist,agnostic republicans offended by the name the United Kingdom and the anthem,once again tough.People that are offended should be told they are living in a democracy,and things are changed by voting and the law.
The mob seem to have won this time.

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
Call the fucking ambulance, firebrigade, and the whole fucking army, and police, a muslim has been offended! And yes they fucking do that!

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
Isn't it wierd how our humour is way more funny, because we got a suppressed truth on our side, we can offend and use truth -= humour, yet you cannot in this ''WOKE FUCKING ERA'' cannot monetize on that?? FUCK LIFE! FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Jun 9, 2017
Apologies if already dicussed, but does anyone know why the teacher showed the class a picture of the prophet?

Showing my age here, but I remember during cathechism, we had a discussion about Islam. The teacher asked us to point out the biggest difference between Christ and Mohammad and I answered that the former was a pacifist, whilst the latter used violent methods to achieve his ends (to which the class master agreed).

I wouldn't dare say anything like that now - nor would I expect the teacher to even entertain the idea of such a discussion in class.

Scary times.

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
Batley school has now suspended all three teachers in the RS department because they are afraid of the mob of maniacs outside their front gate.

And rather than stick up for one of their members, the leftie unions have abandoned him ( the original teacher )

Their silence is shameful.:(:rolleyes:

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
Take the Muslim children into care of Peter Tatchell and Colm and Big Rod O'Gorman

Top Bottom