Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Islam - The Religion of Peace

Anglophile

PI Member
If everyone was more like Jesus, the world would be more peaceful.:love:

If everyone was more like Muhammad, we would be killing and enslaving each other like crazy....o_O:oops::rolleyes::sick::mad:

Kai

PI Member
LoL Danish idiot burning Quran is beaten by Moroccan Muslims.

Karloff

PI Member
I wonder do they even genuinely even oppose zionism and mossad?

One of the functions of Blair Bush was to generate a Sunni Shia hatred so that the Sunni kingdoms' passage to Israel's side as an 'ally' would be eased. People can only hold so many hatreds at once, you add one more and you loosen the others. The elites of nearly all the Arab countries have no problem with zionism or Mossad.

Turks seem remarkably capable of holding many many hatreds at once. They say the Israelis are related to them, they would be another example.

xtasy90s

PI Member
I could sum up as much, funny how israel the state of israel and how they acquire land......AND, Still exists to this day, pakistan has the capablities, lots of middle eastern countries wield certain levels of influence and tie into each other, not just the straight up oh this is america's zog proxy countries, or oh this territory is russias, zog proxy middle eastern chunk, goes much further than that.

Even the elites in the EU seem to think israel is great.

But to this day, israel still exists.. How is this so? :confused: The arab elites might be okay with israel, but they don't even have the final say on everything. The arab world and its politics to an untrained eye is quite a crazy , nuanced, unpredictable place,I still cannot get my head around it or understand it myself fully and possibly never will.

One thing I do know is there is some sort of agreement to keep and maintain israel there, there is an agreement , not just the ''balfour agreement'' that was drawn up for the formation of that illegal state , there is a lot of will in some people in the arab world who do not like what is going on but won't fully oppose it because the truth is jews and muslims work together hand in glove and vice versa. Whether this is for short term gains or long term gains, ie forced mass immigration, of flooding europe for their own gains , I don't know but there is some agreement to keep the israeli and zog governments war machine going.

The elites of nearly all the Arab countries have no problem with zionism or Mossad.

Kai

PI Member
All Arab countries are ex-states of Ottoman. During and after the fall of Ottoman, the people/families/groups that accepted to work for non-Muslims were/is supported and allowed to seize/control these Arab countries. This is the reason why these govts are OK with Western countries and Israel. Arab people are in general just the opposite of their govts.

Kai

PI Member
We will involve if it gets more serious. Like in Syria, Libya, Azerbaijan, Somalia etc...

Kai

PI Member
Denmark people and other Scandinavians should stop pretending to be the "happiest person" in the Earth. They live a shitty life. No morality, no family ties, no living in the moment mentality, no human relationship, why would someone give more importance to his her pet more than their families ? Just takes her alcohol bottle, makes her make up, burns his Quran and goes to nights, pretends to be happy while dancing, comes back to home and suicides, their kids have no idea who is their real daddy, hates his neighbor that purchased a new car, hates it when they see a migrant living better life.

Top Bottom