Islam and the West, the Clash of civilization? by Herve Ryssen

Herve Ryssen a French national is probably going to prison for the opinions expressed in this video among others. It is a very well grounded and rational take on the events of our time. It's a must watch video. I read a comment that said, "The flak is heaviest when you are over the target".

Kershaw

Premium Account
Hervé Ryssen - The Jewish Question - May 2018

Since 2005 and the publication of "Espérances Planétariennes", Hervé Ryssen has devoted himself to the study of Judaism: psychoanalysis, the messianic project, globalism, its history in wars and political currents such as communism, capitalism and Zionism, in which he highlights his involvement. Prolific in his work with more than a dozen works, condemned several times without being answered on the substance. We went to meet him before he served his 11 months or more in prison, which seem to be imminent.

OP
OP
Old School Nationalist

Since 2005 and the publication of "Espérances Planétariennes", Hervé Ryssen has devoted himself to the study of Judaism: psychoanalysis, the messianic project, globalism, its history in wars and political currents such as communism, capitalism and Zionism, in which he highlights his involvement. Prolific in his work with more than a dozen works, condemned several times without being answered on the substance. We went to meet him before he served his 11 months or more in prison, which seem to be imminent.

I never heard of the man before today. The video I posted is very important regarding present events. The man is such a pacifist, but at the same time speaks truth to power. Everyone focuses on Assange, while this man is ignored.

OP
OP
Old School Nationalist

Talk about robbing corpses. Is killing a child through abortion and then charging the parents for the deed not the most hidious form of robbing a corpse?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Herve Ryssen a French national is probably going to prison for the opinions expressed in this video among others. It is a very well grounded and rational take on the events of our time. It's a must watch video. I read a comment that said, "The flak is heaviest when you are over the target".
Bernard-Henri Levy makes our own COG and Willie Frazer look like up-standing human beings. I know Catholic Monarchists in France who would be quite merry if Muslims dumped him off- he literally is that bad. The thing is that according to his sister who by all accounts is a wonderful human being and a convert a deeply pious convert to Catholicism the family while having Jewish blood isn't actually Jewish and he is one of the biggest wafflers in France.

OP
OP
Old School Nationalist
Bernard-Henri Levy makes our own COG and Willie Frazer look like up-standing human beings. I know Catholic Monarchists in France who would be quite merry if Muslims dumped him off- he literally is that bad. The thing is that according to his sister who by all accounts is a wonderful human being and a convert a deeply pious convert to Catholicism the family while having Jewish blood isn't actually Jewish and he is one of the biggest wafflers in France.
Well, he's faced with prison for speaking truth to power.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Well, he's faced with prison for speaking truth to power.
Bernard Henri Levy? The man who pushed the destruction of Libya? He took part of the riots of 1968 which I'm planning a thread on (they weren't what a lot of people think they were- actually the French Communists fought side by side with Groupe Union et Defense who are basically Fascist against the rioters), but I wouldn't call that speaking truth to power.

OP
OP
Old School Nationalist
Bernard Henri Levy? The man who pushed the destruction of Libya? He took part of the riots of 1968 which I'm planning a thread on (they weren't what a lot of people think they were- actually the French Communists fought side by side with Groupe Union et Defense who are basically Fascist against the rioters), but I wouldn't call that speaking truth to power.
Sorry, I was talking about Herve Ryssen Catherine.

Bernard Henry Levy is our Shatter. Shatter did get called out for his corruption. Maybe Putin made Shatter be a traitor? Shatter is a victim?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member

Bernard Henry Levy is our Shatter. Shatter did get called out for his corruption. Maybe Putin made Shatter be a traitor? Shatter is a victim?

He is FAR worse than Shatter (and I'm no fan of Shatter). roc_ here though is a fan of Bernard Henri Levy and actually recommended him as source for people who wanted to understand Rabbinic Judaism (his book "The Genius of Judaism" if you know anything about Rabbinic Judaism is hilarious waffle, you would almost think that he is intentionally extracting the urine so to speak but I suspect it is more a case of it being the product of cocaine psychosis than that).

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
He is FAR worse than Shatter (and I'm no fan of Shatter). roc_ here though is a fan of Bernard Henri Levy and actually recommended him as source for people who wanted to understand Rabbinic Judaism (his book "The Genius of Judaism" if you know anything about Rabbinic Judaism is hilarious waffle, you would almost think that he is intentionally extracting the urine so to speak but I suspect it is more a case of it being the product of cocaine psychosis than that).
ive been hearing about him a bit (bhl) on another site, can u link me to something 'good' on him.

Top Bottom