ISIS Bitch wants to 'come home'!

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
I don't that she is a sectarian bitch who has a Kahanist view of all non-Sunni Muslims. That is different from being a racist though.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Attempted genocide and slavery......

Whether they're racist or not is strictly moot.
Yeah the Zionist project doesn't have the nicest allies in the region does it now my Yeshiva laddie?

Anyway, I want to ask you a question, I asked a Jewess this question today and she flipped out on me even though she had been telling me the most fascinating things; why do historic forms of Christianity and Islam in all it's forms instill physical courage into people but Rabbinic Judaism in all it's forms tends to instill physical cowardice into people do you think?

Anglophile

PI Member
Yeah the Zionist project doesn't have the nicest allies in the region does it now my Yeshiva laddie?

Anyway, I want to ask you a question, I asked a Jewess this question today and she flipped out on me even though she had been telling me the most fascinating things; why do historic forms of Christianity and Islam in all it's forms instill physical courage into people but Rabbinic Judaism in all it's forms tends to instill physical cowardice into people do you think?

Israel is in league with ISIS now!!! :ROFLMAO:

You're seriously off your trolley...... :sneaky:

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Israel is in league with ISIS now!!! :ROFLMAO:

You're seriously off your trolley...... :sneaky:
Israel secretly armed and funded 12 Syrian rebel groups, report says

Israel weapons found in Daesh arms depot

ISIS Is a US-Israeli Creation. Top Ten "Indications" - Global Research

Anyways......I want to ask you a question, I asked a Jewess this question today and she flipped out on me even though she had been telling me the most fascinating things; why do historic forms of Christianity and Islam in all it's forms instill physical courage into people but Rabbinic Judaism in all it's forms tends to instill physical cowardice into people do you think?

Anglophile

PI Member
Israel secretly armed and funded 12 Syrian rebel groups, report says

Israel weapons found in Daesh arms depot

ISIS Is a US-Israeli Creation. Top Ten "Indications" - Global Research

Anyways......I want to ask you a question, I asked a Jewess this question today and she flipped out on me even though she had been telling me the most fascinating things; why do historic forms of Christianity and Islam in all it's forms instill physical courage into people but Rabbinic Judaism in all it's forms tends to instill physical cowardice into people do you think?

Is 'Global Research' the Electronic Intifada of Yank websites??? :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom