ISIS Bitch wants to 'come home'!

Yonghoi

PI Member
This callous c.nt airily dismissed the suggestion she might have been shocked to see severed heads dumped in a bin during her time as an ISIS terrorist in Syria.
"Why would I - they were enemies of Islam" she declared.
Yet now she says she wants to 'go home' to the UK (o_O) - a country at war with her fave brand of Islam! And she wants to 'live quietly' there!
Do you believe this crap?
What would you do with her?

"She may sound sorry for herself and her unborn baby now. But the truth is that Begum and her fellow jihadi brides were well on the road to radicalisation before they left British soil.
Abase had gone to radical Islamic protests in London with her father, and Begum had been in touch with a female IS recruiter online before she left the UK."

The father was being interviewed on Sky News yesterday. All 'soft spoken' and 'quietly chastened', and asking for her to be allowed back - but that old fart created this monster, and he's a liar like her.
I like the Israelis way of dealing with these shitheads. Kick the lot of them out.

GodsDog

PI Member
No more money from the saudis, yanks quataris Israelis and UK government to topple Assad
and destroy Syria so heading home to get the dole in blighty! Maybe plot another bombing in Manchester
like the Libyan jihadists supported by the UK government did!

Maybe pop over to Clonskeagh for a bit until things cool off if it gets too hot there!
Perhaps the EU will order Leo to bump her up the list and give her a house?
Fuck knows?

George Dillon

PI Member
This callous c.nt airily dismissed the suggestion she might have been shocked to see severed heads dumped in a bin during her time as an ISIS terrorist in Syria.
"Why would I - they were enemies of Islam" she declared.
Yet now she says she wants to 'go home' to the UK (o_O) - a country at war with her fave brand of Islam! And she wants to 'live quietly' there!
Do you believe this crap?
What would you do with her?

"She may sound sorry for herself and her unborn baby now. But the truth is that Begum and her fellow jihadi brides were well on the road to radicalisation before they left British soil.
Abase had gone to radical Islamic protests in London with her father, and Begum had been in touch with a female IS recruiter online before she left the UK."

The father was being interviewed on Sky News yesterday. All 'soft spoken' and 'quietly chastened', and asking for her to be allowed back - but that old fart created this monster, and he's a liar like her.
I like the Israelis way of dealing with these shitheads. Kick the lot of them out.

Agree with everything till your last sentence.
There is strong evidence that Israel was complicit in creating and backing these groups.
Not surprising that a murder state would back murder gangs!

Yonghoi

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A foreigner that comes to my country and kills and maims.

She should be in a Syrian court.mband jail
That’s right. Why isn’t she, I wonder.
Sounds like her hubby ran in the wrong direction. Doubt he’ll be going home to Denmark. Except maybe in a coffin.

Reactions: Jim

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Tell her to get in the queue behind Asia Bibi.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Don’t get me wrong George, I’m not a supporter of the Zionist regime. I just like the good Old Testament Policy of ‘an eye for an eye’ when applied to Islamic terrorists and their enablers.

Yes indeed,

Top Bottom