ISIS Air Corp Hostess "to be flown back to Ireland"

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
no proof that this was Muslims.

The article says it's feminists or anarchists
The article speaks about France, stop trolling
I'm fed up with crying faced Muslims body swerving anything critical of the stinking religion of Islam. Answer me this. God sent the Angel
Gabriel to Mary and Gabrial reveals to Mary that she was to become the mother of the Messiah. The Old Testament predicts a Messiah, and the New Testament reveals who the Messiah is. Why would God change his mind and decide to send a prophet centuries after his Son had come?

Stasia

PI Member
Former Irish soldier who became an ISIS bride begs to be rescued from Syrian refugee camp with her toddler daughter after fleeing Baghouz
Some members of the Irish army deserted and joined a foreign army. At the end of the war (WW2), it seems they were punished by being deemed ineligible to apply for employment in state sector work in Ireland. Punishment was because of desertion, not for joining a foreign army.

Should any Irish person who joined a foreign army be stripped of citizenship, if that army committed atrocities? Atrocities in Viet Nam, in Iraq, in Kenya, in Northern Ireland?

US citizens who join foreign armies are stripped of their American citizenship. (Not sure of this --- I seem to remember reading it somewhere.)

Did Lisa Smith desert from Irish Army service? Did she join a foreign army and serve in it as a soldier?

As far as I know the answer to both questions is no.

Did she associate with a member of a foreign army which committed atrocities and war crimes? The answer to this question seems to be yes.

Does any Irish person who associates with a member or members of a foreign army which committed atrocities and war crimes be stripped of their Irish citizenship? In the North, after the Ballymurphy and Derry massacres, girls who consorted with British soldiers were liable to be tarred-and-feathered, or punished by society in other ways. Was this right or wrong?

Did Lisa Smith commit any atrocities, war crimes, or other crimes?

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The journalist who interviewed Lisa Smith was on P Kenny earlier. She said "we as a nation need to spend money and bring her home". She said "we as a nation" a number of times when explaining why we need to pump money into "understanding" Jihadis. It was cringeworthy shite.

We as a nation are so far behind everyone else. The Brits, the French, the Belgians etc have known for a long time that Islam is the bloody problem. No Islam, no trouble.

The thing that annoys me more than anything is these Libtards believe they're progressive when in fact they're so dumb its painful.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
The journalist who interviewed Lisa Smith was on P Kenny earlier. She said "we as a nation need to spend money and bring her home". She said "we as a nation" a number of times when explaining why we need to pump money into "understanding" Jihadis. It was cringeworthy shite.

We as a nation are so far behind everyone else. The Brits, the French, the Belgians etc have known for a long time that Islam is the bloody problem. No Islam, no trouble.

The thing that annoys me more than anything is these Libtards believe they're progressive when in fact they're so dumb its painful.
Did you see that the lad she married out in the Levant had been married before to a Tyrone Prod who is currently in prison in England for Jihadi stuff?

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Reactions: BSA

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Smith made some interesting observations about ISIS this week. She said that the blacker you were the less you were regarded. Africans fared the worst with Sri Lankans not far behind. Because she was white she was treated well. She also said foreign ISIS fighters didn't get along with the local Syrians because they weren't Muslim enough. That reinforces the perception that 2nd generation Muslims in the west are often nuttier than the natives in the middle east.

BSA

PI Member
File under 'Couldn't make this shit up ... an overused category in relation to Irish Governance..

Earlier this morning my current favourite CD 'Drive the Cold Winter Away' ...[early , 1970's?... Horslips traditional album, damn those guys had talent !] finished playing in the car and RTE Radio 1 seeped in like poison gas. Traffic was busy and the buttons on my ancient car CD player are awkward so the propaganda started to rise up and nearly choked me purple.

'Good morning proletariat .. welcome to Regime Radio ... another year of record tractor production - 105% of the Irish population think Varadkar writing to Kylie on Government stationary is a a dignified gesture and everyone loves Open Borders too' .. I just made that up ... sometimes it is as crude and boorish as that though...

What the 'Journalist' actually said was ... 'Later, we will interview the Imam of Ireland on how to keep tabs on Lisa Smith when she comes home...' emphasis is mine.

I was thinking ...RTE is the vile drunken gutter prostitute media arm of the current Irish regime - it would not surprise me if they have been given the nod to prepare the public for a grand ole Irish traditional Halawa style alcohol and pork free homecomin' Feis Mhór for this Smith. As she takes a breather from the strenuous task drowning people in cages and burning them alive.

A hundred thousand welcomes a cailín ....I can see it ... Flowers on the runway from Lynn Boylan... Smith, smiling bravely, 'its good to be home, Eire go Bragh, Insh'Allah, thanks Ibrahim, for the box of Roses', her Islamic doo rags fluttering in the Dublin Airport breeze, followed by a rush to the Late Late Show for Regime wanksock Tubridy's unquestioning soft-soap... 'put your hands together for someone who has really suffered , a hero, a patriot, a saint, a person who overcame Islamophobia.. so brave..'. Then a book deal? 'I kept me head, you won't keep yours', the Lisa Smith story - ghostwritten by Colm O'Gorman. Maybe a musical ...

The idea of completely untrustworthy Muslims keeping tabs on a fellow head hacker is really inspired - RTE ...you are worth every cent of the money you use the courts to extract from us! Now this is an idea with potential - your local sex offender is released from jail - you know those those two really dodgy guys in filthy tracksuits? always drinking Buckfast... near the girls school - they'll keep an eye on him, sorry keep ...tabs on him ...

Public service broadcasting eh ? ... great ideas ...and the voice of the people.

Use your vote - get these tossers out while you still have a vote.

Last edited:
Top Bottom