ISIS Air Corp Hostess "to be flown back to Ireland"

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
I've got a letter in my drawer from the man in the moon you twatt. You Irish twatts hate Churchill because he kept the six counties with the UK. You pricks then killed Michael Collins because you are stupid brutes.
Churchill wanted a united Ireland and had an absolute hatred of Ulster Prods. He had a weird man crush on De Valera who had no time for time and was very annoyed by the fact that Churchill would ring him up drunk and start slobbering. Look back when I was an Ulster Unionist I hated Churchill because I do not take kindly to mass murdering alcoholic out of control homosexuals. Also if you examine the circumstances of Michael Collins' death it is clear that he committed suicide.

Last edited:

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Churchill wanted a united Ireland and had an absolute hatred of Ulster Prods. He had a weird man crush on De Valera who had no time for time and was very annoyed by the fact that Churchill would ring him up drunk and start slobbering. Look back when I was an Ulster Unionist I hated Churchill because I do take kindly to mass murdering alcoholic out of control homosexuals. Also if you examine the circumstances of Michael Collins' death it is clear that he committed suicide.
I'm not totally familiar with how MC died, so I will bend to your knowledge. Did he commit suicde with a ira thug standing beside him asking to decide?

Clanrickard

PI Member
Churchill wanted a united Ireland and had an absolute hatred of Ulster Prods. He had a weird man crush on De Valera who had no time for time and was very annoyed by the fact that Churchill would ring him up drunk and start slobbering. Look back when I was an Ulster Unionist I hated Churchill because I do take kindly to mass murdering alcoholic out of control homosexuals. Also if you examine the circumstances of Michael Collins' death it is clear that he committed suicide.

page61

PI Member
I've got a letter in my drawer from the man in the moon you twatt. You Irish twatts hate Churchill because he kept the six counties with the UK. You pricks then killed Michael Collins because you are stupid brutes.
Churchill was a grade a Knob who butchered his way through the history books, You however are too dumb to look at things for yourself but instead prefer to wade in behind the rule Brittania sheep mentality which you are famous for. You believe your own hype which makes you even dumber than a pile of turd.
Us Irish that do not like the arsewipe Churchkill do so for several reason the most import being ...WE HATE WHAT HE REPRESENTS.. but your head is far to high up your own rear end to comprehend that.

Tá sé cosúil le daoine mar a thugann caighdeán nua dúr duit..

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
i am not convinced... looks happy with his wife! Was Winston secretly GAY?

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Churchill was a grade a Knob who butchered his way through the history books, You however are too dumb to look at things for yourself but instead prefer to wade in behind the rule Brittania sheep mentality which you are famous for. You believe your own hype which makes you even dumber than a pile of turd.
Us Irish that do not like the arsewipe Churchkill do so for several reason the most import being ...WE HATE WHAT HE REPRESENTS.. but your head is far to high up your own rear end to comprehend that.

Tá sé cosúil le daoine mar a thugann caighdeán nua dúr duit..
another one handed irish typist prick

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
Half of Irish people think countries should refuse to repatriate citizens who fought with Islamic State
MORE THAN HALF of Irish people believe countries should refuse to take back citizens who went to fight with the Islamic State terror group, according to a survey.
https://www.thejournal.ie/survey-islamic-state-members-ireland-4561655-Mar2019

That still leaves half of this country wanting to take back terrorists.

Top Bottom