Is Trócaire supporting Abortion?

The Field Marshal

PI Member

As a pissed-off former donor I have to put it to Trócaire that the organisation is, at best, soft on abortion.
This is what support for abortion looks like - promoting pro-abortion politicians who then go on to influence pro-abortion legislation.

The Irish bishops established Trócaire. They now need to state their views.

Trocaire needs to explain itself.
Most thinking catholics saw through Trocaire years ago.
But for you the penny is just dropping.
The Irish catholic bishops support an antipope in the Vatican .
I can therefore guarantee you wont get much traction from any of the current shower of dummies in the Irish hierarchy.

Ted

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Most thinking catholics saw through Trocaire years ago.
But for you the penny is just dropping.
The Irish catholic bishops support an antipope in the Vatican .
I can therefore guarantee you wont get much traction from any of the current shower of dummies in the Irish hierarchy.
Why don't you take your neurotic obsession to a separate thread. It has evolved beyond tiresome at this stage.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Why don't you take your neurotic obsession to a separate thread. It has evolved beyond tiresome at this stage.
But you started a thread complaining about Trocaire and the Irish Bishops.
Then you complain when its pointed out to you that most thinking Irish catholics gave up supporting the left wing eco fascistic Trocaire years ago for obvious reasons.
Then you complain again when its pointed out that the Irish Bishops are dummies and no longer speak out forcefully on moral issues that affect catholics.
Finally when the root cause of these spiritual maladies ie the antipapacy of cardinal bergoglio is pointed out to you , you complain again.

Can you not handle the truth?

IrishJohn

PI Member
I never give money to any of the big "charities" the people running them are all on massive 6 figure salaries plus other benefits (free car, free health care, free pension. free travel expenses etc).

Anyone running a "charity" should not be on any more than the average industrial wage.

Ted

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then you complain when its pointed out to you that most thinking Irish catholics gave up supporting the left wing eco fascistic Trocaire years ago for obvious reasons.
Then you complain again when its pointed out that the Irish Bishops are dummies and no longer speak out forcefully on moral issues that affect catholics.
Finally when the root cause of these spiritual maladies ie the antipapacy of cardinal bergoglio is pointed out to you , you complain again.

I only complain that you manage to wrangle your one-track Pope obsession into every topic on this site.
I hope, for your sake, that you're trolling.
Otherwise - seek help.

Scratch that. Just - seek help!

Karloff

PI Member
If you look at the Trócaire Board it is populated by Libtards who have worked for dodgy banks and institutions like the UN, i.e. abortion promoters. It's also presided over by Libtard in Chief, Archbishop Diarmuid Martin.

You have to commend the effectiveness of libtardom for getting one of their own into the archdiocese of Dublin. He was just on the news arguing that children should not be helped prepare for communion and confirmaton in schools citing a poll that people didn't want it. It's like making John Wayne President of the American Indians in Fiction appreciation society.

Isn't it in his job description to keep Ireland Catholic?

IrishJohn

PI Member
You have to commend the effectiveness of libtardom for getting one of their own into the archdiocese of Dublin. He was just on the news arguing that children should not be helped prepare for communion and confirmaton in schools citing a poll that people didn't want it. It's like making John Wayne President of the American Indians in Fiction appreciation society.

Isn't it in his job description to keep Ireland Catholic?
I don't understand why the Catholic church doesnt kick out the anti Catholic Liberals.

Its like tolerating someone in a vegan club who promotes the eating of meat.

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

The new Head of the HSE, Paul Reid, is a former head of Corporate Affairs in Trocaire.

Yazmina_is_back

PI Member
i am wondering when Irish mothers will be put under pressure to abort their children if they are diagnosed with conditions like Down syndrome.

This is the next step I can think, forcing the mother to make that choice.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
They've been infiltrated by libtards. Same thing happened to AI.

Don't give them a cent.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
I don't understand why the Catholic church doesnt kick out the anti Catholic Liberals.

Its like tolerating someone in a vegan club who promotes the eating of meat.
The heads of the RCC in Ireland are yellow bellied.

They may as well come out of the closet and wave their rainbow flegs - I doubt anyone will care, even devout Catholics!

Top Bottom