Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Ireland Is this the start of an Irish Hitler Youth?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
In another attack on democracy, the Regime (Political puppets and Media) are cranking up the pressure to allow 16 year old children to vote in Ireland. This would require the Constitution to be changed but make no mistake, this campaign is going full steam ahead. In a recent journal.ie poll, the majority were against a change which is unusual for such a Globalist readership. Maybe their readers just haven’t been brainwashed enough yet.
Reduce voting age to 16?

OptionVotes
No10,594
Yes, for all elections2,931
Yes, but try it in local elections first1,200
Don't know161

Earlier this year, the Anti-Irish Times also ran a propaganda piece featuring the same child that was in the Dáil Climate farce this week. This child is very active on social media and I’m surprised his parents are allowing such levels of activism. Maybe they want him to be the Irish Thunberg?

Looks like The Regime are out to get their dirty little hands on our children and weaponise our children for their own ends. Hitler Youth at a whole new level.

In a bid to cleanse themselves of the role they played in bring in ABORTION ON DEMAND INTO IRELAND, the Anti-Irish Times are profiling this “NO CHILD 2020” the hypocrisy is astounding. What a bunch of degenerates.

Last edited:

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Where does this idea that the very young are so much cleverer than the rest of us come from.

Look at those indoctrinated Muppets at the children's climate conference in the Dail.

Bet some of them will look back on that at 40 and think 'Yeah.the regime were using me.'

Voting is all about dividing up the pie.

Personally, i would restrict voting to only those who have contributed taxes....ie helped to make the pie. And those who pay extra high taxes could get 3 or 4 votes each. The current system we have seems to be the very opposite. Thousands upon thousands of people who only take take take.

OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Pol Pot made the children the Cadres of his murderous regime . They'll have the little psychopaths making us pay for the plastic bags they use to smother us !
It’s going to be much more insidious than just climate change. Schools all over Ireland are holding LGBT support days, listening to RTE school presentations about fake news, the list goes on. Why are their parents not taking control?
Why are their parents not getting their children to be social warriors for affordable homes, homelessness or the working poor? We all know why, the political and media regime control the narrative (for now).

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Where does this idea that the very young are so much cleverer than the rest of us come from.

Look at those indoctrinated Muppets at the children's climate conference in the Dail.

Bet some of them will look back on that at 40 and think 'Yeah.the regime were using me.'
I think it works on the assumption that they are more naive than older people. Lacking in wisdom that comes from being older and living more of life. So they can sell idealistic bulshit to them easier, idealistic or utopian notions, which are actually distopian in reality.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
They use children as props to shut down debate and force either your conformity or you into being a 'bully'. And that's it. It's a great way of ejecting any criticism.

That's why the child genius motif is being so heavily promoted.

OP, I get your point but its not *quite* the way other regime's have used children. This is something new and pernicious for the information age.

OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
They use children as props to shut down debate and force either your conformity or you into being a 'bully'. And that's it. It's a great way of ejecting any criticism.

That's why the child genius motif is being so heavily promoted.

OP, I get your point but its not *quite* the way other regime's have used children. This is something new and pernicious for the information age.
Yes, agree, other regimes use of children in the past has been more dramatic to the point where children are even killing other humans. My headline is dramatic but deliberately so. This is where we are heading within 5 years. Politicising children so they will vote exactly as they are told. A bastardisation of democracy.

OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Ireland now feels like a laboratory where the globalists are trying out ideas how to subvert democracy.
Democracy = Majority Rules
Irish Democracy = Minority Rules
Varadkar came out (not for the first time ;-)) last week saying that he is going to fund political parties to put Migrants and other minorities on the ballot paper. Not one single dissenting voice in politicos or the Media. A complete subversion of Democracy

Top Bottom