Is this the future of Western Political discourse?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
YouTube was your best until very recently. They're clamping down on 'controversial' channels.

Thinking Ape/Stardusk has been left alone so far, probably because he has a small enough audience.

Certainly one of the best out there in my humble view.

Yes, I commend all these people who are putting forward an alternative view - particularly now as the ZOG corporates are clamping down so hard on freedom of speech. As for myself, I'm working on a project at the moment that takes up most of my time, but once I have that more advanced I'd certainly be open to doing something like that.

The problem is that we have very little choice in the line of march- Brussels, Washington and Tel Aviv decide.
I had to look that up, line of march, makes sense :), and i think some are being deliberately directed off a cliff.

One of my first posts was there any Mustapha Mond types left, or is this all a case of too many cooks and not enough chefs.
I suspect its all a result of trying to squeeze as much of of the system as greedily possible, and the ones that might have cared and understood where our collective was heading are long dead or impotent. Whoever is directing us now does not have our interests in mind.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I had to look that up, line of march, makes sense :), and i think some are being deliberately directed off a cliff.

One of my first posts was there any Mustapha Mond types left, or is this all a case of too many cooks and not enough chefs.
I suspect its all a result of trying to squeeze as much of of the system as greedily possible, and the ones that might have cared and understood where our collective was heading are long dead or impotent. Whoever is directing us now does not have our interests in mind.
This is the point- we need a rebirth of Irish Nationalism under the circumstances we live under, how do you get that on a mass scale?

Speaking of political discourse, I'm starting to find it all very tedious.
Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm on a political forum -- I don't do the auld ironing very well.

Very much of late, I've thought about retreating into a sort of Walden-esque obscurity for a little while.
The whole idea of living an uber simple existence with as little technology as possible, with the chirping of blackbirds as background noise rather the vapid chatter of Pat and Patricia Eire.
That really appeals to me.

I don't know if I'd quite go for the austerities recommended by Thoreau.
But if I could figure out a way of limiting my internet use, which I need to use for work, to a few hours a week so I'm not eating into my savings, then the rest should be easy enough.
I'm not very materialistic as it is.

A nice semi-secluded spot in the 'Wesht' would do me grand.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
This is the point- we need a rebirth of Irish Nationalism under the circumstances we live under, how do you get that on a mass scale?

I think the only way to do that is the way the IRB did it in the late 19th century and early 20th, and that's by concentrating on culture and art. I'm often disappointed that even a Nationalist forum such as this one is not really very directed on culture or art. Because if we continue to have the culture and art of the enemy, then we are always already defeated. And that's why PIRA was defeated. They didn't fully understand the importance of the Cultural Revolution. So much so that Adams and McGuinness were able to settle down to bourgeois British lives in their later years.

I wish i knew, so far Im only finding out what i think would't work.

Re nationalism, right now im not see anything happening unless it revolves around job/pension/economy. Its about the only thing that will unite western peoples these days.
This is why brexit is the big one, if it forces us back to a form of economic nationalism, as in an end to free trade everywhere which is at the core of globalism, it might have a chance.
The worst thing this country ever did was join the euro, give up your currency and you give up control over your economy.
That and free trade, which is giving over control of your borders to bilderbergs and their ilk, as you are opening your country up to economic invaders, like we see now.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I wish i knew, so far Im only finding out what i think would't work.

Re nationalism, right now im not see anything happening unless it revolves around job/pension/economy. Its about the only thing that will unite western peoples these days.
This is why brexit is the big one, if it forces us back to a form of economic nationalism, as in an end to free trade everywhere which is at the core of globalism, it might have a chance.
The worst thing this country ever did was join the euro, give up your currency and you give up control over your economy.
That and free trade, which is giving over control of your borders to bilderbergs and their ilk, as you are opening your country up to economic invaders, like we see now.
I am unsure as to how to handle this mess. I know it has to be handled. Things are going to get worse before they get better. My hope is that out of the worst will come the best- but that may very well not happen.