Is this guy proof that the "Extinction Rebellion" is part of a bigger ploy.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The March is proof that a lot of people have worried a lot about the environment (and mass extinction) for a long time, they hold an event and so those people attend. There is no secret hippy overlord on board a low orbit spaceshop plotting villainy. Just people who feel strongly about something, acting.

Everything doesn't have to be divided into two piles.

Me myself i am amazed that the masters of the planet (including the super rich) do not care, i mean it is their sprogs who will be inheriting a sadder less wondrous place, being super priveleged doesn't mean they don't benefit from biodiversity - what if there is a worm in the Amazon that holds the secret to longevity?
They dont care as they know it's bulshit, a charade put on for the plebs so that they can more easily returned to being serfs and villiens

Anglophile

PI Member
"Every student that attends the University of Sheffield will be forced to attend classes on climate change
and “sustainable development."

Wait, I thought the "science was settled"?

This isn't education, it's indoctrination.

NotPC

PI Member
These extinction rebellion wankers don't give two shits about the environment, they are anarchist fucks trying to destroy democracy and capitalism.

The article is from the express tabloid shyte but the story is spot on about these anarchist fuckers!!!!!

mike.foy

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The March is proof that a lot of people have worried a lot about the environment (and mass extinction) for a long time, they hold an event and so those people attend. There is no secret hippy overlord on board a low orbit spaceshop plotting villainy. Just people who feel strongly about something, acting.

Everything doesn't have to be divided into two piles.

Me myself i am amazed that the masters of the planet (including the super rich) do not care, i mean it is their sprogs who will be inheriting a sadder less wondrous place, being super priveleged doesn't mean they don't benefit from biodiversity - what if there is a worm in the Amazon that holds the secret to longevity?
Karloff,
Granted that we need to look after this space ship we travel about in, and the majority of people there are honest and have genuine concerns, but no way...no way is this just a bunch of hippies this is planned by some industrialist looking to sell or restrict resources from the masses

page61

PI Member
"The top 20 companies have contributed to 480bn tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent since 1965
Billion tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent
State
Investor-owned

Saudi Aramco 59.26

Chevron 43.35

Gazprom 43.23

ExxonMobil 41.90

National Iranian Oil Co 35.66

BP 34.02

Royal Dutch Shell 31.95

Coal India 23.12

Pemex 22