Is this guy proof that the "Extinction Rebellion" is part of a bigger ploy.

mike.foy

PI Member
I know, and you know that this chaos in London has players lurking in the background. I seen this article in the Daily Mail rag and watched this video of a "protester" who was arrested and began to tell his "story". The rationale of his protest was the "heart breaking" fear of his two little boys fears for their future. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
Please add any information relating to the real players in this "rebellion". Im a little behind on this one, thanks

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I know, and you know that this chaos in London has players lurking in the background. I seen this article in the Daily Mail rag and watched this video of a "protester" who was arrested and began to tell his "story". The rationale of his protest was the "heart breaking" fear of his two little boys fears for their future. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
Please add any information relating to the real players in this "rebellion". Im a little behind on this one, thanks

I think the scrotes are planning some form of criminal offence called "Ecocide", where we'd be prosecuted and fined for say driving more than 3 miles a day or eating a hamburger.

Look at the witterings of this connected scumbag as published in the Telegraph:

It is of course simply another attack on the whites of the West by our apron-wearing overlords.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Climate Change racket enables Govt to impose undeserving taxes on the ordinary citizen, by way of household power, car missions etc. It is used by the EU to further their Mercosur policy by culling Farmers cattle.
It is used by population control advocates to induce fear into women and reduce birth-rates.
It is used by the Financial predators in there Carbon Trading multi-billion$ racket.
It is used by Politicians as a distraction from many other greatly deserving issues that need attention.
Ultimately it is one Big Joke played on a coterie of hysterical numpties.
Scientific research by many eminent Scientists prove that Carbon emissions have negligible effect on Climate. We are actually entering a mini-Ice age caused by sun-cycles.

Last edited:

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Climate Change racket enables Govt to impose undeserving taxes on the ordinary citizen, by way of household power, car missions etc. It is used by the EU to further their Mercosur policy by culling Farmers cattle.
It is used by population control advocates to induce fear into women and reduce birth-rates.
It is used by the Financial predators in there Carbon Trading multi-billion$ racket.
It is used by Politicians as a distraction from many other greatly deserving issues that need attention.
Ultimately it is one Big Joke played on a coterie of hysterical numpties.
Anyone in the future who forces me thru coercion and threat of prosecution into eating a meat free diet risks a bullet.

Anglophile

PI Member
Two women got married on Westminster bridge, while blockading it....

Hippy, liberal nirvana.:sick:

El Chaval.

PI Member

The Getty family are the main funders of this movement
They were big into oil. No idea how they make their money now.

Karloff

PI Member
The March is proof that a lot of people have worried a lot about the environment (and mass extinction) for a long time, they hold an event and so those people attend. There is no secret hippy overlord on board a low orbit spaceshop plotting villainy. Just people who feel strongly about something, acting.

Everything doesn't have to be divided into two piles.

Me myself i am amazed that the masters of the planet (including the super rich) do not care, i mean it is their sprogs who will be inheriting a sadder less wondrous place, being super priveleged doesn't mean they don't benefit from biodiversity - what if there is a worm in the Amazon that holds the secret to longevity?

Milominderbender

PI Member
It's an approved protest. Try shutting down London city centre for a week over the largest polluter of all which is war for a week and see how you get on. There won't be any depleted uranium tax anytime soon.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
i dunno, but i dont think he's the father of the first one. might want to check what his Mrs is at whilst he's out lying under buses

Top Bottom