Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Is there anywhere to escape cultural marxism

• Thread starter gaelstree
  • Start date
  • Replies 153
  • Views 2K
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
As much as would love to see Ireland (and the west) change, I think it will be 10-20 years before any cultural narrative actually changes. By then, a lot of us will have already lived our prime years.
Anyway, it made me think, where is a sane place to live? To escape the octopus tentacles..Poland? Hungary? South east Asia? I lived in the far east for a time and was never exposed to any of the lefty madness we see in the west. I'm sorry I ever came back sadly.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
the woketards have a normalized grip on lots of places. the 2020's will be the battle of the sane against the insane...
The insane have unlimited resources and malevolent propaganda behind them.

The woke tards are mere useful idiots of international finance. I wonder though why Marxism isn't pushed in developed asian states like Singapore or hong kong.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
The insane have unlimited resources and malevolent propaganda behind them.

The woke tards are mere useful idiots of international finance. I wonder though why Marxism isn't pushed in developed asian states like Singapore or hong kong.
in south east asia they are addicted to shopping. i live in asia for some of the year i use it to escape the woke insanity...

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
As much as would love to see Ireland (and the west) change, I think it will be 10-20 years before any cultural narrative actually changes. By then, a lot of us will have already lived our prime years.
Anyway, it made me think, where is a sane place to live? To escape the octopus tentacles..Poland? Hungary? South east Asia? I lived in the far east for a time and was never exposed to any of the lefty madness we see in the west. I'm sorry I ever came back sadly.
Why on earth South East Asia?

My personal choices would be Russia or Iran.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Why on earth South East Asia?

My personal choices would be Russia or Iran.
Warm weather, peace, cost of living. If your skilled enough you can get an expat job in Malaysia, Thailand or wherever. More often than not you get more respect in the workplace too.

I worked in HK, and had a good status there. I made the mistake of moving to London afterwards..my god what a shithole.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
in south east asia they are addicted to shopping. i live in asia for some of the year i use it
in south east asia they are addicted to shopping. i live in asia for some of the year i use it to escape the woke insanity...
Whereabouts? I might start doing that.

Regards the shopping, theres a huge difference in Asian shopping malls, and the crescent in Limerick...Asian malls tend to be a spectacle, although I do hate shopping in fairness.

Top Bottom