Is the west heading to war with Iran ?

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Ken O'Keefe?
He is the nutter who got all those people killed in the Mavi Marmara flotilla when he stole a weapon from an IDF soldier and they thought they were going to be killed
oh did he shoot them, or was it the Zionist Army that killed them?

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
a commando on a mission
Indeed, killing unarmed activists. I am no fan of these leftist morons, but the facts are this: those commandos apprehended had already killed 2 people before O'keefe and another man took their fire-arms. I also no fan of O'keefe's apologia for Islam and his fantasy view of Islamic history, but he is dead right when it comes to the Greater Israel project.

page61

PI Member
here we go again..America wants to invade yet another oil state. they are racking up the stories of the bogeyman in the papers and media.

Im sick to death of all the wars the US has brought into the world, The blame lies on them for the changing world we live in

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
here we go again..America wants to invade yet another oil state. they are racking up the stories of the bogeyman in the papers and media.

Im sick to death of all the wars the US has brought into the world, The blame lies on them for the changing world we live in
Fixed your post:

here we go again..Israel wants to invade yet another oil state. they are racking up the stories of the bogeyman in the papers and media.

Im sick to death of all the wars that Israel has brought into the world, The blame lies on them for the changing world we live in

parentheses

PI Member
Fixed your post:

here we go again..Israel wants to invade yet another oil state. they are racking up the stories of the bogeyman in the papers and media.

Im sick to death of all the wars that Israel has brought into the world, The blame lies on them for the changing world we live in
#NomorewarsforIsrael.

darkhorse3

PI Member
Indeed, killing unarmed activists. I am no fan of these leftist morons, but the facts are this: those commandos apprehended had already killed 2 people before O'keefe and another man took their fire-arms. I also no fan of O'keefe's apologia for Islam and his fantasy view of Islamic history, but he is dead right when it comes to the Greater Israel project.
Below is the Wikipedia account of what happened
As I said they 'activists' were very lucky that more of them were not killed

Israel and the flotilla activists disagreed over whether guns seized from the captive soldiers were used by the activists.[108] Commandos reported that at least two of the captive soldiers had their sidearms wrested away, and that there was live fire against them at a later stage.[109][110][111] According to the IDF, activists also used firearms that they brought along with them, as investigators found bullet casings not matching IDF-issued guns. The IDF reported that the second soldier to descend from the first helicopter was shot in the stomach,[112] and another soldier was shot in the knee. IDF Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi said that activists also seized three stun grenades from soldiers.[113]

After the third soldier was thrown from the roof, the commandos requested and received permission to use live fire.[103][114] The soldiers then opened fire with pistols, and activists dispersed to the front and back of the roof after taking casualties. An IDF medical officer on board located a secure spot, and oversaw treatment of injured soldiers. A second helicopter carrying 12 soldiers arrived over the ship. As the helicopter approached, activists attacked the IDF commandos, who repulsed them with gunshots aimed at their legs. At the same time, the speedboats trailing the ship approached again. They were met with a barrage of objects, including iron balls from slingshots, and allegedly with a burst of gunfire, forcing the boats to pull back again.[115][116]
Gaza flotilla raid - Wikipedia

darkhorse3

PI Member
Fixed your post:

No one wants to invade Iran or even intends to
What would be the point of that?
Missile attacks taking out their military infrastructure is all thats needed to render them harmless

Anglophile

PI Member
Knives, hatchets, baseball bats, poles......and pistols later found.

Top Bottom