Is the Sports Protest a New Awakening

The first "Take a knee" (Kapaernick's) happened when Obama was President, when he (Kaepernick the poorly edicated, millionairre) was alleging that blacks under Obama were treated unfairly.
So the idea that this has to do with Trump is bunkum.
Kaepernick's protest was in September 2016 whan Trump has a 2% chance of winning the election

Jason Whitlock, who's a top quality sports journalist in America imo, offered another angle to this in an interview I saw with him a few months back, and it's probably a more telling one, because I really do see it as one big leftist folly. It's also quite a sad angle too in ways.

According to him, Kaepernick, who kicked it all off, never bonded with any of his black teammates because he wasn't seen as properly black by them- he was raised by a white family who adopted him after his black father left his mother, and she put him up for adoption.

He thinks it was initially driven by some deep rooted issue in Kaepernick to prove his blackness, and he immediately got huge black cred for it, and obviously teased out his hair into a giant Afro at the time too. Whitlock is obviously black so could get away with saying all this stuff, and he's not prone to talking shite either, so it all seemed very reasonable.

I find it kind of funny that all this could quite possibly have been created out of some poor kid's insecurities about himself.
Shades of Obama himself there.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
HQ has told you that taking a knee is 'bad' I see, clearly because HQ are against Black Lives Matter.

To HQ, only Jews lives matter :smiley:

The first "Take a knee" (Kapaernick's) happened when Obama was President, when he (Kaepernick the poorly edicated, millionairre) was alleging that blacks under Obama were treated unfairly.
So the idea that this has to do with Trump is bunkum.
Kaepernick's protest was in September 2016 whan Trump has a 2% chance of winning the election
I think i brought this up. I was just saying he is using it for his agenda, he is blowing it up himself to ramp up poll numbers for himself.

I dont know enough about the nfl or follow it to know where it came from. Also i think i misread the thread to start with, should have stayed out of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom