OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Sorry but tv only kicked off in in a meaningful way in the 50/60's in america. Im not disputing what your saying, it has merit.

if this is to be believed, i was looking for ownership per decade, television in the 1950's and transformation of american entertainment - Home

Television Comes to America, 1947-57
"The number of homes with TVs increased from 0.4 percent in 1948 to 55.7 percent in 1954 and to 83.2 percent four years later."
Not so. Everyone had a TV in the early 50s

Golden Age of Television - Wikipedia

All sports were on TV in the 50s

Sport is were the globalist regime tries to stuff peoples primal patriotic/tribal instincts into. That's why the regime here still likes the GAA, why International football is extolled, the Olympics. All the patriotic instincts are shunted off and ventilated from the areas that matter into the areas that don't.

It's very palpable in Ireland and Europe. It's more complex in America where a muscular American military is still needed for these globalist wars.

/
My numbers are different to yours, irrelevant. I dont know exactly how many there are, neither do you. Nothing you said countered what i said.
Trends and movements take time, at what point in time they start to pick up and take over takes time. I only put out my point of view on it.

Why are they doing it ? Thats the whole point of your thread ?
Why are they promoting conflict that is threatening to break up the sport itself ?

1) I think this is a great thread, didnt mean to railroad it.

2) I like your answer on the rise of sport in the us.

3) I think this could all be about Trump. I think there's a civil war going on among the elites of america.
North korea thing is a way for Trump to get a rise in the polls. Popularity/Nationalism tends to rise with the blood, like when talking war. Its given him a bit of a boost in the polls.
I think hes been listening to his son in law, who comes from a tribe that knows better then anyone about group cohesion. He getting his base riled up, ratcheting up the blood so to speak. Looking for another boost in the polls. Why the owners of these teams are fighting back is a funny one, as they stand the most to lose.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Sport is were the globalist regime tries to stuff peoples primal patriotic/tribal instincts into. That's why the regime here still likes the GAA, why International football is extolled, the Olympics. All the patriotic instincts are shunted off and ventilated from the areas that matter into the areas that don't.

It's very palpable in Ireland and Europe. It's more complex in America where a muscular American military is still needed for these globalist wars.
That is the most important thing to understand, that this mania did not just develop by accident. It was contrived because it was so beneficial.

Not only is it a political distraction but it is far better than they could ever imagine. It actually pays for itself and turns a large profit. The target dummy ends up paying for his own lobotomy. Producing propaganda like Fox, CNN NBC etc etc takes a heck of a lot of money. The cost of cable TV now can be anyplace but lets say it is $200. Practically everyone I know gets a package to allow them to watch sports and they are bundled so that you get everything. So when the game is finally over, which is Thursday night to Monday night in the case of football, college and pro, you can watch CNN or another sport. Even before this hullabaloo, the news was basically sports, weather, traffic, a fire and maybe a murder, or in other words about absolutely nothing at all.

I first read about this scheme written by a lad in 1964 who knew the plan and was therefore able to predict it with uncanny ability. A person plucked from the 1960s would be dumbfounded to see it today.

The fellow also predicted gay rights, environmentalism, immigration and a ton of stuff. He knew the plan

That is the most important thing to understand, that this mania did not just develop by accident. It was contrived because it was so beneficial.
What do you think about the stadium scams ?

How the NFL Fleeces Taxpayers How the NFL Fleeces Taxpayers
Public financing of football stadiums: This is how they do it Public financing of football stadiums: This is how they do it
Column: NFL version of 3-card monte: the Super Bowl Scam Column: NFL version of 3-card monte: the Super Bowl Scam
The Rams Return to Los Angeles. Watch Them Closely, Taxpayers. The Rams Return to Los Angeles. Watch Them Closely, Taxpayers.
The Stadium Scam Goes Vegas - Lawyers, Guns & Money The Stadium Scam Goes Vegas

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
/

Why are they promoting conflict that is threatening to break up the sport itself ?
No they are not promoting it. It sprung out of noplace. It is a disaster.

The Great Awakening is the people coming to their senses and casting off the spell.

The Great Awaking is not my term, it is given to a widespread and rapid changing of public mood or belief

Great Awakening - Wikipedia

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
What do you think about the stadium scams ?

How the NFL Fleeces Taxpayers How the NFL Fleeces Taxpayers
Public financing of football stadiums: This is how they do it Public financing of football stadiums: This is how they do it
Column: NFL version of 3-card monte: the Super Bowl Scam Column: NFL version of 3-card monte: the Super Bowl Scam
The Rams Return to Los Angeles. Watch Them Closely, Taxpayers. The Rams Return to Los Angeles. Watch Them Closely, Taxpayers.
The Stadium Scam Goes Vegas - Lawyers, Guns & Money The Stadium Scam Goes Vegas
These are serious scams. It is hard to fight them because the average dunce cares about nothing except his team. He can't even make the connection between paying taxes and where that money goes, that is far above his ability. These things are financed by bonds to make it even more confusing and there will be no connection.

At the more basic level , when you go to a Patriots game, the place is covered with all sorts of cops doing crowd control and traffic. It would be a stupid politician who would cross them or the owners/team members

I am starting a discussion today on what might be the biggest social change that I have witnessed in my lifetime. The US, but indeed all modern societies, have in my opinion been totally brainwashed to fixate on what is basically little different than a few kids playing in their back yard. It is actually a hysteria similar in many aspects to Tulipmania or The Salem Witch Trials. The absurd nature of all three can only be recognized by the general population after it has passed.
I reckon this fixation began in the 60s and has been growing more intense ever since. Once sports was a pastime and for a modest sum you could take the kids out to a game and get them a soda and a hotdog. Practically everybody could afford to do so.
Then something changed. It was actually a fantastic mass brainwashing whereby all of a sudden people became convinced that they actually owned a part of the team and the teams success or failure had an impact on their lives.

Dwell on that for a moment. People here will spend a fortune on say painting their truck in the Patriots logo. In his mind that fellow has "skin in the game". He believes that he is in fact a shareholder of the company and he and Robert Kraft(owner) are partners. He is part of "Patriot Nation", he sees himself as part of a tribe. He will spend money and leave the family in need of food to actually be part of the tribe.

Now however there is a conflict. Being part of this tribe is in conflict with being part of the bigger more mental tribe that could be described as the USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA Tribe.

They are hit with a mental obstacle and there is no way about it as they are mutually exclusive. There is great anger. Many now have been forced out of what basically is a cult. They are like a woman scorned.

The result of this may well be the total demise of the sport tribe, should it continue. The amount of money needed to feed this tribe is absolutely mind boggling.

The Commissioner, Cowdell? is paid I heard 40 million a year for example. That needs a lot of suckers. Going to a Patriots game can cost $400 when all is added up. You wake up the next day with a hangover, an empty wallet, maybe frostbite and a nasty thing called a wife(soon to be an alimony payment)

so let's kick off the game and see how this plays out, it is more indepth of course but I don't want the post to last as long as these drawnout games.
Let's get rid of that bs notion. Most men scorned by women are the ones who turn on them, call them bitches or get violent and can often mutilate, murder and/or rape them. Hell hath no fury like a spoilt male brat scorned, as evidenced also on social media and internet fora.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Well whatever, they are reacting negatively.

Top Bottom