Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Is the media coverage of Terrorist crimes fair, proportionate and balanced ?

Another knife attack , and the media splash has been less than the coverage of who won the latest celebrity talent competition ?

Did somebody put drugs in my breakfast cereal, cos i think i am hallucinating.

Last edited:
Another knife attack , and the media splash has been less than the coverage of who won the latest celebrity talent competition ?

Did somebody put drugs in my breakfast cereal, cos i think i am hallucinating.

You'll never see any fair articles on the journal. My goodness what a rag. They are pure commies, obsessed with secularism, worshipping big daddy government. Such weak lackies. The media in Ireland is disgusting tbh. They all spout the same rubbish.

secret hurler

PI Member
from your article [QUOTE

Attacker described as 22-year-old with long and serious psychiatric history
][/QUOTE]

Speaking at a news conference on Saturday, Ms Beccuau said he had converted to Islam between May and July 2019 and had he shouted “Allahu akbar”, meaning “God is great” in Arabic, several times during the attack.
so he was a nutter

OP
F
Infamous household names are some people who have killed once, or killed in a barbaric manner.

Lord Lucan
Myra Hindley
Graham Dwyer
and the fella accused of killing Sophie Toscan Du Plantier....( omitted for legal reasons, google him yourself )
Catherine Nevin of Jack White's Inn, Brittas bay
The body in the water tank...Patrick Quirke the Mr Moonlight killer.

all household names

Yet, how many, of the spate of Islamic terrorists from the last 20 years, can you remember by name ? even the fellas who either murdered many or murdered brutally ? Attempted beheadings on the streets of London. Even those terrorists who had connections with Ireland ? the pastry cook from Rathmines who wreaked merry hell in London ? or the bloke who stabbed a Japanese man in Dundalk ? Declared insane and not a terrorist as previously believed. Are they all forgotten already ?

And you think your selective amnesia is just accidental ?

Top Bottom