Poll Is Ricky Gervais trans-phobic in saying wimen should not be compelled to wax Trannies balls..

DS86DS

PI Member
If some fella demanded that I wax his balls. I'd take a giant shite and then stick his head down the toilet.

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
Its like the man entering the womens weightlifting and winning.. shouldnt be allowed. If a queer in a dress wants his balls waxed , he should do it himself or f off

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Several women have had to close down their Brazzial waxxing studios because a Transgender woman complained they refused to wax her balls. Is
this fair?, it raises several sub effects. 1) Should a man who is a woman be allowed to wax a real woman. Could a solution be to have a man who is a trans woman
employed to wax trannie customers? 3) I would volunteer to wax the real women under 35 years old and curvy but I would have to brace myself to do a trannie man.

Well if I could wear gauntlets maybe. I am confused and need advice. I have just trimmed 10 cows tails,

Ricky Gervais Smeared as ‘Transphobic’ for Saying Women Shouldn't be Forced to Wax a Trans Woman's Testicles
Full bush is yer only man, no plucked chickens for the Tobester.

Sorry mate.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member

valamhic

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This thing of waxing is degenerate behavior.
Why do women do this? Exposing themselves in front of someone that is not their husband.

It is just another opportunity that degenerate will exploit.
Its usually a woman who does it and many women get it done for their husbands. Many husbands feel it reduces
instances of Camels Toe.

Sawdust

PI Member
Its usually a woman who does it and many women get it done for their husbands. Many husbands feel it reduces
instances of Camels Toe.
Many husbands (and posters, apparently) remain ignorant of the fact that waxing accentuates ones camel toe, if anything.

Top Bottom