Poll Is Ricky Gervais trans-phobic in saying wimen should not be compelled to wax Trannies balls..

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
i heard they have super ejaculations when the wax is ripped off. leading to whole room cleaning issues!

valamhic

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone here actually disagree with Gervais?
I do.
I don't mind men being transgender and joining in all the workplace activities. There is a Sarah on the construction industry federation web site.

But I strongly believe no person should be forced to do something they don't want to do just because a tiny minority wish for it. The job here is a professional service in which normal women consent to have a service carried out and the customer can chose the gender of the person doing it. If the customer can choose the gender, then the staff member should be allowed to chose the customer. This is a symptom of communist leftie greenie libloons. and part of the reason I am a conservative/

There is an exception. I believe politicians who introduce laws should have to obey the law themselves and should be compelled to do these jobs.

Reactions: jpc

Storybud2

PI Member
This whole thing is just the tiniest , tiniest little scumbag getting access to "rights" that clearly were not meant for this trash,

If he wanted his stinking hairy balls waxed he could easily do it himself,, this fooking scum is just a chancer using the "rights" bollixology
to make money and get attention, unfortunately for the Lady offering a service she did not have clued in friends that would
meet this scum with baseball bats and a simple message,, fook off and leave us alone and we will leave you alone,,

We have such weak, pathetic politicians and general scum making laws and presiding in the Courts it is not surprising,,

Boris is the new PM of the UK ? Donald fooking Trump is the President of the US ?

yet the SCUM LYING FOOKING TRAITOROUS IRISH MEDIA LIE THEIR UGLY FACES OFF EVERY DAY ATTACKING DEMOCRACY ?

Who controls the LYING media ??

Yep,, the globohomo SCUM ,, it really is that simple,,,,

Florence

PI Member
Why don't trannies set up tranny waxing parlours so trannies can get the services they want from those happy to provide them.

getting a wax is not a service essential to life so shop around trannies, as we all do to get personal services.

valamhic

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What amazes me is how some women actually lost their jobs.

Yazmina_is_back

PI Member
This thing of waxing is degenerate behavior.
Why do women do this? Exposing themselves in front of someone that is not their husband.

It is just another opportunity that degenerate will exploit.

Florence

PI Member
People offering services turn down potential clients from time to time. For example solicitors turn down clients who they feel do not have a case, or who might not have the capacity to pay them. Accountants turn down clients they feel might be less than honest, or be a pain in the neck or whose business issues might be outside their experience. I've never heard of those turned down complaining. They go to someone who will take them on.

Why should beauticians turning down a client be any different? And why would any tranny enjoy being waxed by someone who clearly did not want to do it?

I choose who I deal with in my business and personal life. if someone does not want to deal with me, I accept it.

The only exception should be in a medical emergency - and I don't believe any medical professional would refuse to deal with a tranny in that context.

Last edited:

Yazmina_is_back

PI Member
People offering services turn down potential clients from time to time. For example solicitors turn down clients who they feel do not have a case, or who might not have the capacity to pay them. Accountants turn down clients they feel might be less than honest, or be a pain in the neck or whose business issues might be outside their experience. I've never heard of those turned down complaining. They go to someone who will take them on.

Why should beauticians turning down a client be any different? And why would any tranny enjoy being waxed by someone who clearing did not want to do it?

I choose who I deal with in my business and personal life. if someone does not want to deal with me, I accept it.

The only exception should be in a medical emergency - and I don't believe any medical professional would refuse to deal with a tranny in that context.
Normal rules do not apply to degenerates.

Top Bottom