Poll Is Ricky Gervais trans-phobic in saying wimen should not be compelled to wax Trannies balls..

valamhic

PI Member
Several women have had to close down their Brazzial waxxing studios because a Transgender woman complained they refused to wax her balls. Is
this fair?, it raises several sub effects. 1) Should a man who is a woman be allowed to wax a real woman. Could a solution be to have a man who is a trans woman
employed to wax trannie customers? 3) I would volunteer to wax the real women under 35 years old and curvy but I would have to brace myself to do a trannie man.

Well if I could wear gauntlets maybe. I am confused and need advice. I have just trimmed 10 cows tails,

Ricky Gervais Smeared as ‘Transphobic’ for Saying Women Shouldn't be Forced to Wax a Trans Woman's Testicles

Sawdust

PI Member
In one of your videos you were a little over enthusiastic discussing the size and smell of your (hay) cock in the field.

jpc

PI Member
Feminist dogma being warped to force women to service men's cravings for dominance as is happening with women's athletics in some cases.
When will the feminist media types address this?

valamhic

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In one of your videos you were a little over enthusiastic discussing the size and smell of your (hay) cock in the field.
I will be sheering sheep tomorrow, watchin some TV now to relax.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
It says a poll but I don't see a poll.

Anyhow. Brazilian waxing - that's a lib thing isn't it? And this guy - and he is a guy - is actually some kind of anti-immigrationist believe it or believe it not, despite his ideological crusade here.

In otherwords this is a whole lotta of all-screwed-up.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Several women have had to close down their Brazzial waxxing studios because a Transgender woman complained they refused to wax her balls. Is
this fair?, it raises several sub effects. 1) Should a man who is a woman be allowed to wax a real woman. Could a solution be to have a man who is a trans woman
employed to wax trannie customers? 3) I would volunteer to wax the real women under 35 years old and curvy but I would have to brace myself to do a trannie man.

Well if I could wear gauntlets maybe. I am confused and need advice. I have just trimmed 10 cows tails,

Ricky Gervais Smeared as ‘Transphobic’ for Saying Women Shouldn't be Forced to Wax a Trans Woman's Testicles
you shouldn't dismiss the idea of being a tranny ball waxer!

valamhic

PI Member
Feminist dogma being warped to force women to service men's cravings for dominance as is happening with women's athletics in some cases.
When will the feminist media types address this?
How would;d it be done?

valamhic

PI Member
you shouldn't dismiss the idea of being a tranny ball waxer!
I would not be qualified to do the trannies, I was volunteering to do the non - trannies. I would only be free on Sunday afternoons.

I won't starve, but what about the women who had to shut down their businesses and what about all those non trannie customers and their boyfriends.

Give your views, there is no point beating about the bush!

valamhic

PI Member
Take a look at the icons (pictures of Irish structures). is the third from the left a coincidence or is there a wider significance?

Top Bottom