Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Is 'Progressivism' just about gaining attention?

• Thread starter gaelstree
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 1K

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Gaining attention might be part of the Progressives journey. I personally think it’s a sheer lack of self control and discipline. I don’t see too many army folk on the progressive list. This lack of self control causes untold damage to Society and their personal lives.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I never heard about the Japanese economic collapse. I've been told it's going to happen (because of low fertility rates) for donkey's years.
Japan has a “coffin shaped” ageing population. ie stand a coffin up and the widest part is near the top. The youngest are at the bottom and the oldest at the top. They are the First Nation to have this coffin shaped age profile.

James Dawson

PI Member
Japan has a “coffin shaped” ageing population. ie stand a coffin up and the widest part is near the top. The youngest are at the bottom and the oldest at the top. They are the First Nation to have this coffin shaped age profile.
Still waiting for the economic collapse..........

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Still waiting for the economic collapse..........
They did have one in the 80’s. But they are a very very resilient Nation. There’s no sign of collapse in Japan. They are now starting to relax migration laws as they are having issues with the labour market there. Migrants don’t want to go to Japan due to Japan’s poor treatment of migrants

James Dawson

PI Member
They did have one in the 80’s. But they are a very very resilient Nation. There’s sign of collapse in Japan. They are now starting to relax migration laws as they are having issues with the labour market there. Migrants don’t want to go to Japan due to Japan’s poor treatment of migrants
Do you mean a recession?

Why do you want to believe the fertility rate lie? Why not look at Japan and call bullshit, we'll be fine, we don't need to be ethnocided

Custard Surprise

Donator
PI Member
Personally, the far left people I know are more NEEDY than attention seeking. I know quite a lot of these NEEDY far left types. RTE are running a new programme soon to fit in with their social engineering programme and its full of NEEDY far left types. “Progressives”, they are not.

I'm starting to think there is a bit of an intelligence gap between the left and right / liberals vs conservatives, For example, you can present hard statistical facts regarding mass immigration and higher crime rates and they will ignore and deflect just so they can have their moment at calling someone a racist or fascist on the internet. It's like their 15 minutes fame or virtual, virtue signalling "fix" it's worth more to them than accepting the reality of whats going on around them.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I'm starting to think there is a bit of an intelligence gap between the left and right / liberals vs conservatives, For example, you can present hard statistical facts regarding mass immigration and higher crime rates and they will ignore and deflect just so they can have their moment at calling someone a racist or fascist on the internet. It's like their 15 minutes fame or virtual, virtue signalling "fix" it's worth more to them than accepting the reality of whats going on around them.
You may be right. Here’s a webpage that lists the major problems in Ireland and then lists the priorities for Varadkar and Co.
stark. Intelligence gap or just plain don’t give a sh1t

Vast majority of people are average in terms of intelligence with limited ranges on the high and low regards difference. People do not in general respond well to a list of facts on X, its not an intelligence thing as much. Higher intelligence does not equal good a lot of the time either, it can mean you are smart enough to figure out a way of not accepting what you see in front of your own eyes. Also the higher intelligent may be more inclined to the centre and those of the extremes can be of less intelligence and those that are moderate, neither left or right as more intelligent, again im not sure this is an intelligence issue from what i can see, though the stats can be made look one way or another. In extremes of what is pushed regards propaganda i could see a large number of the more intelligent centrists go in the opposite direction of what is clearly being pushed on them as propaganda.

Most peoples views are set early on, hard wired, in general its very difficult to change once you hit your twenties, as in get them indoctrinated young and their more likely to stay that way. Over time people tended to get more conservative, likely i would assume due to things like raising a family and getting a mortgage, but as less and less people are having kids this may be occurring less and less, but again this is speculation. This would be countered if generations coming do not at least have the jobs and finances of the previous generations early on and they have the ability to put two and two together, but the educations systems seem to be going off a cliff so they may end up even worse on average, as in are directly hit with the negative effects of the policies pushed.

Comedy, fear or some form of emotional message has a much better chance of getting past cognitive dissonance or hard wired responses and of course getting beaten up and humiliated by your favorite pet diversity quota will help, and many do look at them as pets/or grown children they are looking out for, a possible issue with increasing childlessness. But now as example any form of comedy deemed politically incorrect is becoming increasingly illegal, and so less and less people will have their opinions really challenged until the effects of diversity hits their streets.

Absolutely progressivism is a way for attention seeking, just like trannys dressing up with enough makeup to drown every women on your street in it, or the near year long pride festivals that are available if you can travel to them. But a lot of it is because its the primary tenet pushed by the state, media and globohomo. If you want to get ahead in such a society you must signal at least a certain amount otherwise you will stick out in a bad way regards self promotion and even just getting by. When state enforced homosexuality is the norm for getting ahead, you will see a lot more faggotry on display.

As an aside, female dogs have a high chance of going nuts if you don't breed them once, in a similar way people not having children is a likely issue that is having a effect on peoples politics and social views regards pushing progressiveness as our native population gets older versus earlier times as well as on their mental health.

As a further aside I wonder is a reason they are pushing banning clapping is because female comics, as example, are not funny in comparison to male ones, men and women are different go figure, and because they get a worse response being conveyed through the use of clapping, it pisses them off or it shows that there is a difference, but i digress, comedy has been under attack for a long time, but it may effect other comparative work. In general a lot of people are being promoted in the progressive world, men and women, to positions they shouldn't be in and lack of praise or consensus displayed by not clapping can be countered by replacing it with a less conclusive response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom