Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Is 'Progressivism' just about gaining attention?

• Thread starter gaelstree
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 984
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
I'm curious about the mindset of millennial snowflakes indoctrinated into marxist dogma. So, I did some instagram snooping and had a look at profiles of journal.ie bloggers. All I can say is the cringe factor is off the Richter scale. These looneys try to out virtue signal each other at every turn. One lad, Cormac Fitzgerald called his 'mate' a Bae. I looked the phrase up and thought, my goodness what has happened to young lads. Things were so simpler when you were either straight or gay.
Anyhow, it got me thinking are these head the balls just attention whores? I'd say definitely yes.
Personally, I define myself on how what I can contribute and achieve in the world. These vacuous fools are only concerned about virtue signalling and which sex organs they like to play with.

datsunireland

PI Member
I'm curious about the mindset of millennial snowflakes indoctrinated into marxist dogma. So, I did some instagram snooping and had a look at profiles of journal.ie bloggers. All I can say is the cringe factor is off the Richter scale. These looneys try to out virtue signal each other at every turn. One lad, Cormac Fitzgerald called his 'mate' a Bae. I looked the phrase up and thought, my goodness what has happened to young lads. Things were so simpler when you were either straight or gay.
Anyhow, it got me thinking are these head the balls just attention whores? I'd say definitely yes.
Personally, I define myself on how what I can contribute and achieve in the world. These vacuous fools are only concerned about virtue signalling and which sex organs they like to play with.
The Journal contains a concentration of 'like minded people'...unfortunately this concentration contains an echo chamber of the c5% of l and g and t in society that we are supposed to have. Also unfortunately these people are so blinded by their own pursuit to punish 'old Ireland' that they care not a jot for the underclass / working class in society. They are Govt shills because they are getting what they want...NGOs, funding, parades, attention etc.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
100%. Ugh, they are obnoxious creeps. Niall boylan called out that Fitzgerald on his propaganda. He stammered and stuttered his way through the call.
Yes they are obsessed with identity politics, yet when it comes to pro establishment globalism, they love it. Hence, diluting true identity and culture.

Reactions: BSA

jpc

PI Member
Noxious moral grandstanding bully's.
And ironically enough not a single bit of real belief in anything of worth.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Personally, the far left people I know are more NEEDY than attention seeking. I know quite a lot of these NEEDY far left types. RTE are running a new programme soon to fit in with their social engineering programme and its full of NEEDY far left types. “Progressives”, they are not.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Personally, the far left people I know are more NEEDY than attention seeking. I know quite a lot of these NEEDY far left types. RTE are running a new programme soon to fit in with their social engineering programme and its full of NEEDY far left types. “Progressives”, they are not.
Millenials in Ireland are sickening. How could so many people be brainwashed so easy. All those journal muppets are literally NPCs, they just brag to their followers about how great their lives are, and how much fun they have. People that need such assurance on social media are incredibly needy.

jpc

PI Member
The really funny thing about progressive types is when any of them use the term.
"We need to have a conversation on subject X"
Ironically enough it's anything but that.
A decision has been made prior to the conversation on whatever subject.
There is no conversation or debating.
The hate speech charade will
be a demonstrationn of this farce in action.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
The really funny thing about progressive types is when any of them use the term.
"We need to have a conversation on subject X"
Ironically enough it's anything like that.
A decision has been made prior to the conversation on whatever subject.
There is no conversation or debating.
The hate speech charade will
be a demonstrationn of this farce in action.
Totally agree, imagine trying to have a debate with them repeal dickheads?
They love diversity, but not diversity of thought or opinion.

jpc

PI Member
Totally agree, imagine trying to have a debate with them repeal dickheads?
They love diversity, but not diversity of thought or opinion.
The jumping around,shouting and celebrating (no jazz hands funny enough)
On the decision to okay the termination of the unborn said it all.
Termination to save the mother in emergency and cases of incest and rape I understand.
But having a festival sickened me to the core.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
The jumping around,shouting and celebrating (no jazz hands funny enough)
On the decision to okay the termination of the unborn said it all.
Termination to save the mother in emergency and cases of incest and rape I understand.
But having a festival sickened me to the core.
Ugh they are bastards altogether. In an honest compassionate society, women would be told to use protection or keep your legs closed..hows that for choice? Funnily enough, not many men want a washed up whore who spent her best days on the cock carousel.

However, we live in a gynocentric society. Women are encouraged to take lots of cock, but when 30 hits there should be a passive man waiting in the wings to take care of them.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member

For your information,

Top Bottom