Is Northern Ireland a 'country'?

ladyboyne

PI Member
Could not be much worse than the Catholic and Protestant states of the last Eighty years.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
It must be difficult for those have accomplished little with their lives to look at what real men such as McGuinness have achieved with theirs.
And ask yourself who will grieve for you?

History will be kind to him despite his prediction being off by a mere decade or so.
Look at the 'republicans' and 'nationalists' around that coffin. LMFAO. Tarts and touts.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

DEPORTED
PI Member
Yes, but you're a moronic little troll, mimnagh.
Piss off back to p.ie...your type are there waiting for you.
Get off 'our' site.;)
I will always say it as it is on our site,Crilly.

The usual accusations of trolling of course from the usual quarters.

The Tobester will cut through the cant and rhetoric like a hot knife through butter.

Keeping our site honest and truthful, well done to Hans for seeing thru most of the bulldust kicked up by onetrick ponies and pseudo wannabee ‘influencers’ here.

Clear off lads, you have been exposed time after time as negative sour losers.

Clear off!!

Wolf

PI Member
I will always say it as it is on our site,Crilly.

The usual accusations of trolling of course from the usual quarters.

The Tobester will cut through the cant and rhetoric like a hot knife through butter.

Keeping our site honest and truthful, well done to Hans for seeing thru most of the bulldust kicked up by onetrick ponies and pseudo wannabee ‘influencers’ here.

Clear off lads, you have been exposed time after time as negative sour losers.

Clear off!!
ROTFL :D:D:D

Your insanity is the funniest thing on this site, Paddy Pisshead.

Keep up the good work...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#oursitelaughingstock

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
There are four British nations. England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales (although the latter has been called merely a principality).

The north of Ireland is part of the Country of Ireland (what's left of it).

The_Chauvinist

PI Member
I love it when free staters suddenly recently become aware of a unity referendum on the horizon. "We don't want the North", "It's too expensive" etc. Well, you're gonna get it. And you're going to have to roll your sleeves up. You abandoned the six counties, and finally the chickens are going to come home to roost.

The UVF is going to blow up Cork and Dublin. How long before free staters blame 'Nordie' nationalists for that too?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
I have a very unpleasant feeling that the scale of the ideological capitulation involving the shaohing of Articles 2 and 3 play a significant role in leading Ireland to be in the state it is in now.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
I love it when free staters suddenly recently become aware of a unity referendum on the horizon. "We don't want the North", "It's too expensive" etc. Well, you're gonna get it. And you're going to have to roll your sleeves up. You abandoned the six counties, and finally the chickens are going to come home to roost.

The UVF is going to blow up Cork and Dublin. How long before free staters blame 'Nordie' nationalists for that too?
When the south is overrun my Muzzies and Subsaharans the very same people you mention will be moving up North to get away from the Troubles!

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
I have a very unpleasant feeling that the scale of the ideological capitulation involving the shaohing of Articles 2 and 3 play a significant role in leading Ireland to be in the state it is in now.
And now we're getting all excited about a fucking rock!

Wolf

PI Member

It's already happened, the FFG retard Patrick O'Donovan stood up in the Dail in 2017 and blamed the PIRA for blowing up Dublin and Monaghan. He went on to blame SF in a subsequent newspaper interview.

FFG will do all in their power to deflect and cover up Brit collusion with loyalist scum and indeed the part the Dublin government played in the dirty war.
It was an FF/Lab government who closed down the investigation into the Dublin/Monaghan murders after 2 weeks, and it's FFG who continue to lock files away regarding the troubles......

FFG are traitors to Ireland.....
Dirt.

Last edited:

Toby Carlton-Hogge

DEPORTED
PI Member

Go to bed,dude, obviously pissed.

Don’t make a complete piss stain out of yourself, coach.

Top Bottom