Is Northern Ireland a 'country'?

Murf13

PI Member
That would explain how the unionists danced rings around SF negotiators.
Look, if you dropped Articles 2 and 3, then drop all the 4 Green fields and fake Nationalism.
I’ll just quote this and revisit it in, oh I don’t know, about 10 years time and then we will see who danced rings around whom.....

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Meh....The Scots hate everyone even themselves. The majority of them are awful savages. They do have a particularly awful inferiority complex around both the Irish and English, now of course I believe that it is only rational and just for them to feel inferior to both groups because they are, but this inferiority complex often comes with awful consequences. They are still unfortunate as it maybe well be still part of the Celtic family of nations.
sorry the Scottish accomplishments make the irish look incompetent...

Murf13

PI Member

El Chaval.

PI Member
It must be difficult for those have accomplished little with their lives to look at what real men such as McGuinness have achieved with theirs.
And ask yourself who will grieve for you?

History will be kind to him despite his prediction being off by a mere decade or so.
Yes. I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton, MI5 operatives and Staters will stay clear of my funeral.
Did you see the send off De Valera got.?

Wolf

PI Member

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Any human with a brain and understanding of history would know that England never stole any part of Ireland .

They were invited in. And with the popes blessing were given authority to rule. There are many islands on this earth that are divided into two countries. Haiti and Dominican republic and Cyprus for example. Ireland now is a country divided by its own people , Catholics and Protestants, Maybe with the rise of Islam things may change.
Well that's just dandy so. I take it you and your family won't have any problem when Ireland is further partitioned in ten years and you find yourself in the Islamic State of Ireland.

Top Bottom