Is jared kushner the jewish messiah ?

Threads
Probably not convinced but I'll leave the case open.
Yeah most people outside of Ulster Prods and a couple of people who are admittedly very nutty elsewhere consider it to be a totally off the wall idea. When I got over to England everyone I told about this belief were completely flabbergasted, a lot of them thought that I was pulling their leg so to speak.

OP
OP
wasted years

wasted years

Donator
PI Member
Threads
Yeah most people outside of Ulster Prods and a couple of people who are admittedly very nutty elsewhere consider it to be a totally off the wall idea. When I got over to England everyone I told about this belief were completely flabbergasted, a lot of them thought that I was pulling their leg so to speak.
That's all the isrealis need,load of nutty Ulster fleggers applying for the right of return lol

Threads
That's all the isrealis need,load of nutty Ulster fleggers applying for the right of return lol
Well given that it is extremely unlikely that the vast majority of Jews have any ancient Israelite blood in them going by Zionist logic I do think that a stronger case can be made, or at least as strong a case for nutty Ulster fleggers to claim Eretz Israel. John Toland who I really despise passionately but is a great hero of Irish Libtards also by the way believed this theory. I do not say though that Ulster Scots are like Jews, they are not and very often when Ulster Scots actually encounter Jews they completely despise them (Andrew Joyce being a case in point), they are though very similar to Muslims from the Greater Syrian area (which includes Palestine)- Islam of course being so very much closer to the Religion of the Old Testament than the Kabbalah and the Talmud are.

Threads
Strong tendencies towards hyperbole, iconoclasm, problems with understanding why humility is a virtue and connected with this an over the top sense of "honour" (the fleg riots were extremely Levantine), strong sense of family, tribal and personal loyalty, clannish families- that is just off the top of my head.
Could that not be a leftover of the Clann culture from Gaelic/Pict system?

Karloff

PI Member
Threads
I think there is a ranking system within the Jewish elites and the upper echelons are hidden from our sight but every now and again we see a high ranking member, Kushner is i suspect such a person. These people (the Jewish elites) are like the KKK with a similar attachment to their identity and contempt/hatred for those outside of it, they operate like that within a hundred or so countries around the world - helping branches in other countries to get established, grow networks and advance the interests of the group. To offset the suspicion and distrust this would obviously engender they grew an out of proportion victim mythology and projected it at the world using propaganda and their near hegemony in media and entertainment and later attached censorship and 'hate speech' protocols to that victim mythology to prevent people openly scutinising them (and it is growing into near-inquisition status in some countries like the UK).

What should alarm is the power they had 15 years ago, the power they hold today (where the US GOVT is effectively their bitch) and the power they can get 15 years from now (and that is why immigration and multicultism is a direct threat to our existence - they can turn powerful minorities into militias in countries that displease them).

OP
OP
wasted years

wasted years

Donator
PI Member
Threads
I think there is a ranking system within the Jewish elites and the upper echelons are hidden from our sight but every now and again we see a high ranking member, Kushner is i suspect such a person. These people (the Jewish elites) are like the KKK with a similar attachment to their identity and contempt/hatred for those outside of it, they operate like that within a hundred or so countries around the world - helping branches in other countries to get established, grow networks and advance the interests of the group. To offset the suspicion and distrust this would obviously engender they grew an out of proportion victim mythology and projected it at the world using propaganda and their near hegemony in media and entertainment and later attached censorship and 'hate speech' protocols to that victim mythology to prevent people openly scutinising them (and it is growing into near-inquisition status in some countries like the UK).

What should alarm is the power they had 15 years ago, the power they hold today (where the US GOVT is effectively their bitch) and the power they can get 15 years from now (and that is why immigration and multicultism is a direct threat to our existence - they can turn powerful minorities into militias in countries that displease them).
On the rare occaisions that they're questioned on their actions in the West, they immediately stand behind other minority groups, Africans, Islam etc
The minority groups are effectively their pawns and ultimately their battering rams in the coming years.
As for kushner, watch bibis reaction when he is asked, does he know kushner, he warmly smiles and claims " I've known him, from he was a kid" no doubt kushner is a high ranking member of the tribe.

Threads

I really do not think so. Jewish elites as elites go tend to be pretty open- for instance I learned about Rabbi Jonathan Sacks leading "Death to Arabs!"/"Gas the Arabs!" marches through Palestinian neighbourhoods and his links with the Settlers in Hebron who are literally as crazy as ISIL through reading through Ha'aretz a Left leaning Jewish newspaper over in Palestine that is published in book English and modern Hebrew as well as being remarkably given the circumstances sane and balanced in it's reporting even employing supporters of BDS such as Gideon Levy. "Lord" Feldman and the likes of Peter Mandelson have never exactly been hidden away in some corner. It is just that Westerners have a taboo on noticing patterns when it comes to Jews because of the Shoah.

Also a lot Jews are getting cold feet as regards "Political Correctness" because it prevents them from having a go at Muslims. This is why you see this push on the part of some Jews such as the truly repugnant Melanie Philips to define anti-Semitism as somehow qualitatively different from other forms of prejudice. She has said straight forwardly that anti-Semitism is never about stuff Jews do, Rabbi Jonathan Sacks says the same thing, but that Islamophobia is always correct.

Threads
On the rare occaisions that they're questioned on their actions in the West, they immediately stand behind other minority groups, Africans, Islam etc
The minority groups are effectively their pawns and ultimately their battering rams in the coming years.
As for kushner, watch bibis reaction when he is asked, does he know kushner, he warmly smiles and claims " I've known him, from he was a kid" no doubt kushner is a high ranking member of the tribe.
Increasingly they are standing with "Conservatives" who are more than happy to use accusations of anti-Semitism to bait either Muslims or the Left or frequently both. You see this carry on over on Politics.ie. Have you ever watched the Dave Rubin show on youtube? He is this very creepy homosexualist Jew who left "The Young Turks" is a popular American Social Democratic show basically they he would not put it like this because he came to the conclusion that the Left had become bad for the Jews and know he has the likes of Jordan Peterson on his show complaining about "Social Justice Warriors", etc.

OP
OP
wasted years

wasted years

Donator
PI Member
Threads
Increasingly they are standing with "Conservatives" who are more than happy to use accusations of anti-Semitism to bait either Muslims or the Left or frequently both. You see this carry on over on Politics.ie. Have you ever watched the Dave Rubin show on youtube? He is this very creepy homosexualist Jew who left "The Young Turks" is a popular American Social Democratic show basically they he would not put it like this because he came to the conclusion that the Left had become bad for the Jews and know he has the likes of Jordan Peterson on his show complaining about "Social Justice Warriors", etc.
Saudi Arabia became a bad guy overnight on the jewish owned mainstream media a few months back.
Mass immigration into western countries could be stopped if it suited Jewish interests.
Jewish interests domestically and in the middle East are best served in anti Islam nationalist movements in the West. Most likely why many of them are involved with these parties.
I don't know that guy, I'll have a look.

Top Bottom