Is jared kushner the jewish messiah ?

wasted years

Donator
PI Member
Threads
Interesting video below on jared kushner, trumps senior advisor. Kushner regularly poses eerily behind trump, he rarely talks and he resembles Damien out of the omen. I find him creepy.
With all this rebuilding of the 3rd temple talk, could jared kushner be the messiah or even the antichrist ? I believe he could be.

Threads
A sinister character, no doubt.
I found Nicky Haley's comments about Kushner being a "hidden genius who no one understands" very creepy.

Not being, contrary to accusations from virtue signalling "Conservatives" and out of control neurotic Jews, an anti-Semite (Judaeophobe is probably a better term) I do not lump in all Jews together or presume because some on is Jewish that ispo facto they are up to no good however the wing of Orthodox Judaism that he belongs to believes that the Goyim are completely evil even when they appear to be good and literally that we are devils. They are the most violent of all the groupings within Zionism in Palestine. Having someone with those beliefs with actual power is terrifying.

Threads
Bill the Boer may show up and claim that the last "Rebbe" of Chabad abrogated what the Tanya says about the Goyim however this would be them repeating a lie. What he actually said on the issue was this (and Hakirah is one of the leading Orthodox Jewish Theological journals)-

"In our day and age, one does not have to be a Hasid [i.e., a devout follower of Habad], nor even a Kabbalist… nor even a confirmed believer, as long as one does not close his eyes to the stark facts, to see what kind of souls the nations of the world have. For all of the nations of the world were witnesses to what took place in Germany and the countries that it overran, yet they remained indifferent. In light of this, the words of the Alter Rebbe may even be an understatement."

http://www.hakirah.org/Vol 16 Balk.pdf

Threads
"
Interesting video below on jared kushner, trumps senior advisor. Kushner regularly poses eerily behind trump, he rarely talks and he resembles Damien out of the omen. I find him creepy.
With all this rebuilding of the 3rd temple talk, could jared kushner be the messiah or even the antichrist ? I believe he could be."

There can only be one Antichrist - I should know since It is Me.

OP
OP
wasted years

wasted years

Donator
PI Member
Threads
I found Nicky Haley's comments about Kushner being a "hidden genius who no one understands" very creepy.

Not being, contrary to accusations from virtue signalling "Conservatives" and out of control neurotic Jews, an anti-Semite (Judaeophobe is probably a better term) I do not lump in all Jews together or presume because some on is Jewish that ispo facto they are up to no good however the wing of Orthodox Judaism that he belongs to believes that the Goyim are completely evil even when they appear to be good and literally that we are devils. They are the most violent of all the groupings within Zionism in Palestine. Having someone with those beliefs with actual power is terrifying.
That's incredible. One rule for them and another for us.

Threads
That's incredible. One rule for them and another for us.
Well you have this weird group, I am not even sure that I would consider them Christian, in Protestantism called "Christian Identity" who believe that the people who call themselves Jews are literally the result of Satan having sex with Eve, non-whites are all evil and literally sub-human who cannot be saved and that Whites are descended from the Biblical Israelites (I believe that the Scots and in particular the Ulster Scots are descended from ancient Israelites which a lot of people I know find deeply amusing)-the thing is that even the vast majority of Presbyterians and Fundamentalist Baptists see these people as trash to be stayed away from even if they themselves don't believe in race mixing. Chabad though is widely accepted though among Jews- in fact because they are the least snotty towards non-Orthodox Jews among the Orthodox a lot of Jews would see them as more acceptable than their great Hasidic rivals Satmar. There was a "Christian Identity" Ulster politican called George Seawright, he was a total loon who managed to get kicked out of the 1980s DUP for sectarianism before getting nutted by the Brits (the IPLO who were a Trotskyite group claimed responsibility but I really believe that it was the Brits who nutted him).

Christian Identity - Wikipedia

OP
OP
wasted years

wasted years

Donator
PI Member
Threads
Well you have this weird group, I am not even sure that I would consider them Christian, in Protestantism called "Christian Identity" who believe that the people who call themselves Jews are literally the result of Satan having sex with Eve, non-whites are all evil and literally sub-human who cannot be saved and that Whites are descended from the Biblical Israelites (I believe that the Scots and in particular the Ulster Scots are descended from ancient Israelites which a lot of people I know find deeply amusing)-the thing is that even the vast majority of Presbyterians and Fundamentalist Baptists see these people as trash to be stayed away from even if they themselves don't believe in race mixing. Chabad though is widely accepted though among Jews- in fact because they are the least snotty towards non-Orthodox Jews among the Orthodox a lot of Jews would see them as more acceptable than their great Hasidic rivals Satmar. There was a "Christian Identity" Ulster politican called George Seawright, he was a total loon who managed to get kicked out of the 1980s DUP for sectarianism before getting nutted by the Brits (the IPLO who were a Trotskyite group claimed responsibility but I really believe that it was the Brits who nutted him).

Christian Identity - Wikipedia
What is the theory behind the Ulster Scots descending from the the Levant.
They don't seem to have any defining features in which youd identify from that region.

Threads
What is the theory behind the Ulster Scots descending from the the Levant.
They don't seem to have any defining features in which youd identify from that region.
Strong tendencies towards hyperbole, iconoclasm, problems with understanding why humility is a virtue and connected with this an over the top sense of "honour" (the fleg riots were extremely Levantine), strong sense of family, tribal and personal loyalty, clannish families- that is just off the top of my head.

OP
OP
wasted years

wasted years

Donator
PI Member
Threads
Strong tendencies towards hyperbole, iconoclasm, problems with understanding why humility is a virtue and connected with this an over the top sense of "honour" (the fleg riots were extremely Levantine), strong sense of family, tribal and personal loyalty, clannish families- that is just off the top of my head.
There is possibly a link but you'll know as well as me that the above certainly doesn't prove it.

Top Bottom