• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Poll Is it time for Conservatives to infiltrate Fianna Fáil in the same way FG was infiltrated by Liberals?

• Thread starter Retired Member
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 532

Is it time for Conservatives to infiltrate Fianna Fáil just like FG was infiltrated by the Liberals?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I’ll never join FF, even if it means the Conservatives will dominate FF party.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No need, new Conservative party’s will rescue the Conservatives

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
It took just 5 years for liberals to infiltrate and take over Fine Gael. Can conservatives do the same to FF? Or are conservatives going to form tiny, ego driven, individual party’s that may or may not really make a difference?

Last edited by a moderator:

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
I honestly think Renua are the way to go. I think it's a party that can be developed to include some family friendly, farmer friendly, anti mass immigration policies. I think FFFG both stink far too much of corruption.

Milominderbender

PI Member
I'd love to see them consigned to the dust bin of history by a nationalist party. We must face the fact that if putting the country into 200 billion of debt hasn't killed them they are here to stay. So yes I think this is a tactic that should be used.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
We don't need a Conservative party. What of the rotten Free State is worth conserving? We need a Radical Nationalist Party.

Luckily, we have that.

blue velvet

Donator
I think Fianna Fail should be infiltrated by the Ebola virus.

There is no way that Party can be the future of nationalist or conservative policies.

OP
R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
I think Fianna Fail should be infiltrated by the Ebola virus.

There is no way that Party can be the future of nationalist or conservative policies.
The liberals changed FG in just 5 years

Last edited by a moderator:

blue velvet

Donator
The liberals changed FG I’m about 5 years
I'd say less. Maybe 2 years.

But there's no way FF could be a future vehicle for nationalism and conservatism.

Globohomo Party bought off by the EU, exactly like FG.

Front Bench dominated by Social Liberals like Mehole, Lisa Chambers, Timmy Dooley, Niall Collins

Long history of economic incompetency and bankrupting the country.

OP
R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
I'd say less. Maybe 2 years.

But there's no way FF could be a future vehicle for nationalism and conservatism.

Globohomo Party bought off by the EU, exactly like FG.

Front Bench dominated by Social Liberals like Mehole, Lisa Chambers, Timmy Dooley, Niall Collins

Long history of economic incompetency and bankrupting the country.
But imagine if it could be done?
Cumain by cumain. Conservatives Right Quietly working away in the background.

blue velvet

Donator
But imagine if it could be done?
Cumain by cumain. Conservatives Right Quietly working away in the background.
FF Cumann have no real power. Just like the FG branches. These are top down parties.

The leadership of the party pulls all the strings and FFG are led by anti-nationalist, globalist, social liberal career politicians who take their orders from Brussels.

I don't see how taking over the Cumainn would change anything.

Top Bottom