Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Is it Game Over for Sinn Fein?

TommyTayto

PI Member
It seems that SF is doing very well in the Cork constituency and Dublin MidWest where Mark Ward is coming in at 24%! Eoin Ó Broin was the campaign manager for Dublin MidWest. Johnny Mython of SF in Wexford coming in at 9% seems to be flat and going nowhere.
The Shinners did well in the bi-elections, came as a bit of a shock to PBP in Dublin MW that they may take Gino Kenny seat and Cork NC for Thomas Gould to possibly take Mick Barry's seat. Clearly the local councilors and TDs in these areas are grafters unlike the other areas. But SF will surely do better in the Dail elections than the council ones, "they haven't gone away you know" !!

bells of shandon

PI Member
I watched some of the sales pitches by the recent bye-election candidates and I concluded that the FG/FF people had gone thru; the lobotomy clinic and were too polished for my liking, obvious snake oil salesmen.
The Independents and SF seemed more grounded in Local issues ,but all avoided the Weaponised Mass Migration issue like the plague.
I concluded that people voted for their Local candidate based on Local issues. But these people once elected enter the Machine and are co-opted into the GLOBOHOMO religion, and take the vow of Omerta in the Dail.
The BIG Picture of the future destruction of Ireland by Mass Migration was never allowed to enter the discussion.

TommyTayto

PI Member
SF is on the Globo homo bandwagon and offer no real opposition in the Dail.
Well there is more to politics than just the homos, as much criticism I have of SF their about the best of the opposition though I respect Peader Tobin and Clare Daly too. Hopefully SF will become the largest party in the six counties, it would be yet another demoralizing blow to the orangies 😀

El Chaval.

PI Member
Well there is more to politics than just the homos, as much criticism I have of SF their about the best of the opposition though I respect Peader Tobin and Clare Daly too. Hopefully SF will become the largest party in the six counties, it would be yet another demoralizing blow to the orangies 😀
This sums up the SF mentality.
"I'll ignore the replacement of the Irish people, the baby killing factories, the foreign drug gangs, the complete lack of sovereignty under EU rule.....as long as we get one up on the Prods"

Top Bottom