Is it Game Over for Sinn Fein?

bells of shandon

PI Member
Sinn Fein have already laid down their marker as a Globo/Homo multiculturism, diversity open borders, EU supporting Party. This was clear from their disastrous results in the last elections.
They have badly mistaken the mood of the Irish People and will be consigned to the dustbin of history along with their bedroom buddies FF/FG.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Sinn Feinhave badly mistaken the mood of the Irish People and will be consigned to the dustbin of history along with their bedroom buddies FF/FG.
The young electorate want LBGT Horse Pride, compulsory abortion, no churches, social welfare for al non foreigners etc. I think Sinn Fein are with the Zeitgeist but so are others. I look on these parties as Lidl, Dunnes. A;di., Tesco, Supavalue. The NP is not even a fruit stand.
The Greens wrecked Ireland but are back as our saviours. Fianna Fail offices were attacked bu they are on the way back, being more British than the British.
Maybe james Connolly hit the mark when he said surely Christ did not die for these people

Wolf

PI Member
The young electorate want LBGT Horse Pride, compulsory abortion, no churches, social welfare for al non foreigners etc. I think Sinn Fein are with the Zeitgeist but so are others. I look on these parties as Lidl, Dunnes. A;di., Tesco, Supavalue. The NP is not even a fruit stand.
The Greens wrecked Ireland but are back as our saviours. Fianna Fail offices were attacked bu they are on the way back, being more British than the British.
Maybe james Connolly hit the mark when he said surely Christ did not die for these people
True enough, the usual lunatics here blame the shinners, and others, for enacting the democratic will of the people.
If paddy didn't want queer marriage and abortion on demand they wouldn't have voted for it.
In saying that, paddy is easily brainwashed by the MSM and scummy tax avoiding companies like 'google'.........

Dublin Stan

PI Member
It is a question of organisaton. Lidl, Sin Fein, Aldi, FF, Tesco, FG etc are well organised and so they win. And soft media brainwashing is a big thing. Most school kids I come across now are anti religious, vacuous as the Hazel Choo Choo demographics and the downgrading of teaching in favour of LGBT brainwashing takes effect

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
S
True enough, the usual lunatics here blame the shinners, and others, for enacting the democratic will of the people.
If paddy didn't want queer marriage and abortion on demand they wouldn't have voted for it.
In saying that, paddy is easily brainwashed by the MSM and scummy tax avoiding companies like 'google'.........
So they are not leaders but just followers.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Top Bottom